Announcement Bar Maker

Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display Announcements, Offers and Special Events

Shop@Peterpan

I installed it and I like this app Announcement Bar Maker because it good and Free. I recomment you for test use it.

BeautyAmore

I really like the app, fun and easy to use, I will continue to use this app and recommend to others! Thanks!

StudioPhoto ATRIA

Announcement Bar Maker est une excellente application ! Très facile à mettre en place et à utiliser !

Kneel-It

Easy to use and installs perfectly. No trouble using it, super simple and customizable. Recommend it!

CRIZSHOP

La personalizacion del banner está muy bonita, puedes crear un banner bonito, elegante y de acuerdo a la marca. Recomendadisima!

Brushwood Nursery, Clematis Specialists

Really happy so far! Easy to use and suits our needs just right. Nice that it can be set to dismiss. We do seasonal updates and it's handy to let folks know when something is right around the corner.

Tangled Yarn

A great app, which helps me target specific countries with offers. When I've reached out to the developers with questions they are always quick to answer.

Rosie Mansfield

Efficient, friendly and fast customer service. Great clear and simple app to use to highlight deals or news!

Ideo Q LLC

Very easy to be frank. Good choice. Designed for people who dislike working with developers. Recommended!

Ann More Products

I am totally digging this app., I love it so much! it is so easy and helpful. I would give this app., more stars if I could. This is totally worth it. Thanks to the developer of this app., AWESOME job worth keeping!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10