Announcement Bar Maker

Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display Announcements, Offers and Special Events

Collectors Toy Box

works well! does what it says. Very customizable design - from colors, font, backgrounds, etc. lastly, thanks for making it for free.

Tokyo Tom's

this app seems to be good .... especially as its free ...this app seems to be good .... especially as its free ...

Sassy Scrapper

Ive tested a lot of announcement bars and most cover the menu on my theme. This one is placed perfectly and with no modifications. Love it

pi3g

Nice features right out of the bat, easy to use, surprised me with additional button option, etc. it's free and it's great!

Beastieware

Easy, quick, convenient and FREE way to add an announcement bar! Readily customizable to match site style. THANKS!!!

Brooklyn Organic Workwear

I was looking for an easy and simple announcement bar. AppHero is perfect for this. It also allowed me to customize the color of the bar so that it matches our website. I had a question after I downloaded it and customer service responded right away.

Talking Out Of Turn

Great app worked great for our website www.talkingoutofturn.com

Picasyou

Tried many bar apps, this is the most stable and easiest to use bar app out there. I highly recommend it and the best thing, it’s free. Keep up the good work!

Clowdus Creations

Wow this app is so easy to use. I love that I can customize the bar color to match my theme and I can choose a font that also matches.