Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Countdown bar, Banner slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

JamsDeal PH

Excellent App, Its serving my purpose even in the free version. Superb Customer service. I do highly recommend this App as a satisfied customer.

My Fam Frame

Great support and ads good value to my store. Really helpfull app! They help you out immediatly when you have questions

Your Farmer - The Giving Stream LTD

Very good app, did exactly what we needed. Good that they offer a lifetime purcahse option as well, rather than just paying monthly ongoing. Support service was very fast and friendly too. Would recommend.

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

I used this app to help with new announcements within my online store. The app performs great! A+ :)

Kara Weaves

Very useful app to create announcement bar on website, tks so much! very friendly and resourceful customer service as well.

BeeZ.nl

The app does exactly what it needs to at a great price. Support is very quick to reply and solved my problems within seconds!

Morrell Targets

Great app! We're using the free feature, which is awesome, easy to use, and has plenty of options. However, it's nice to know I can add additional banners to specific pages (in the pro version), which is a great option to have (especially when it comes to free shipping on product pages). Thanks for making me look good!

SILKRÈ

Easy simple application to use, added a nice feature to my website. I would definitely recommend if its something you like!

Garage Coffee Bros.

Very good app, it misses some features I would need but overall is a great and very good Assistance service.

Envios48h

such a bad sales practice , if you offer the app free with one slider I guess everyone as me will think you get one moving slider apart form the static anuncement bar every shopify theme has built in , then you allow to see both slider but one is inactive and no able to activate .. This is my first review in the app market , time matter for we all