Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Multi Announcement Bar, Banner | Reviews

by Webrex Studio

Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Countdown bar, Banner slider

Kara Weaves

Very useful app to create announcement bar on website, tks so much! very friendly and resourceful customer service as well.

BeeZ.nl

The app does exactly what it needs to at a great price. Support is very quick to reply and solved my problems within seconds!

Morrell Targets

Great app! We're using the free feature, which is awesome, easy to use, and has plenty of options. However, it's nice to know I can add additional banners to specific pages (in the pro version), which is a great option to have (especially when it comes to free shipping on product pages). Thanks for making me look good!

SILKRÈ

Easy simple application to use, added a nice feature to my website. I would definitely recommend if its something you like!

Garage Coffee Bros.

Very good app, it misses some features I would need but overall is a great and very good Assistance service.

Envios48h

such a bad sales practice , if you offer the app free with one slider I guess everyone as me will think you get one moving slider apart form the static anuncement bar every shopify theme has built in , then you allow to see both slider but one is inactive and no able to activate .. This is my first review in the app market , time matter for we all

So.NAEY

I love this app as it has given a countdown option in the announcement bar, giving urgency to my customers to make quick purchases.

Lean2be

Fuser friendly app. it took me a few seconds to add this to my online store and I am not into technology

Where Online Shopping Happens

i loved it because it's really handy. I's revolving, clean design and very sucessful in sales and other things.

6 ICE LLC

very helpful support team. quick and easy overall. app is clean looking and easy to use. I appreciate the quick response from the team and their time to help.