Countdown + Announcement Bar

Countdown + Announcement Bar

by Webrex Studio

Rotating Multiple Announcement, Promotion Bar, Countdown Bar

The Cyn Bin Granola

Super easy to get started to build a quick announcement. I was set up and finished within 20 minutes!!

mybestbuy

The customer support is awesome. Sanjay is super patient about my changes, he made the sticky header function in my theme working perfectly with the announcement bar in both mobile and desktop view. Highly recommended!

Rowdy Space

nice and easy. shame only 1 banner as a free option ;). otherwise, decent and simple to get your head around it.

Fashion and Home Goods Shop

I used the app and it was very helpful. Straightforward and easy to use. I highly recommend it.

Kurotech

Très bonne application, la gestion des bannières est simple et correspond à mes besoins. Je recommande.

Perfect Cart

Easy to use, very effective way to promote your special offers for a daily time or special dates as well

AspireKinis

Pretty easy to use. Great for showing simple messages on the top of my store for free. Just what I was looking for.

kindestCup.com

This app is so easy to use! Perfect for quick updates to our store visitors. I have used it for several months now and I am very happy with it.

Warning

I like very much. I like very much.I like very much.I like very much.I like very much.I like very much.

SleekPicks

Great product!
Very useful to engage with customers!
Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss