Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Countdown bar, Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Banner Slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

V-Flat World

Great app and great team behind it that will go above and beyond for each customer to make sure everything runs smooth.

Jardin Floral Design

Great app, bars look awesome with many options to customize it, very easy to work with. Support is stellar. You can not go wrong with this app!
Update on 08/04/2022: Just had to contact support because I ended up deleting the app by mistake, and again, I can not say enough about them - Mihir fixed the problems promptly. Thank you!

Original Unverpackt

Time spent using app About 1 month

Ich habe diese App für eine Ankündigung inkl. Countdown genutzt. Es ist alles super einfach und verständlich einzustellen. Bei Problemen kann man sehr einfach den Kundenservice kontaktieren und bekommt auch sehr schnell Hilfe. Vielen Dank!

sleep-no-more

I really like this app, it's easy to use and understand. Customer service was really good, they promptly answered and solved my issue. Very happy!

Pet Story PT

Location Portugal

Good app, I can easily put important information such as coupons and it works perfectly. Thanks very much

OTG Officialストア

Location Japan
Time spent using app 16 minutes

good app. and the customer service was so quick to respond to our questions. Good service and I'm satisfied with their service.

Ein's Cuteness Lab

The concept of this app is good. However, it's not compatible with my theme at all. There are so many issues (like weird positioning, weird blank spaces, blocking my menu when scrolling down...) once I installed it. What really disappointed and annoyed me was that the team made me think they would help me to fix the issues at first, and they made me wait about a week, and they told me they couldn't help unless I go edit my code to delete something myself (it was super unclear on what they wanted me to do and I just felt they didn't want to help anymore). What a waste of time. Worst customer service.

NEUROGOLD

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this bar to personalize my top bar. It made a huge difference. I really like it! Thanks for your great work!

Bridesmaid Boxes

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app if you need multiple announcement bars for your page; customisable to your theme colours too, great support very quick.

CBD MED Schweiz EU

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Looks better then similar apps. Also more options for a cheaper price. Can recommend as a user who tested alot of apps.