WebRex Multi Announcement Bar

Countdown Timer bar, Free Shipping Bar, Announcement Bar

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sports Classic Store

Location India

Amazing support team! Connected with them really quick, helped in setup widget, and solved problems. Highly recommended.

My Eternal Flower

Location Australia

very helpful and quick reply from developers, they tweaked a few things for me and did it efficiently. thanks.

Candy Jar Designs

Simple, no bells and whistles but it works. Friendly customer service :) I like to support small businesses as long as they offer a reasonable product and good support

JamsDeal PH

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent App, Its serving my purpose even in the free version. Superb Customer service. I do highly recommend this App as a satisfied customer.

My Fam Frame

Location Netherlands

Great support and ads good value to my store. Really helpfull app! They help you out immediatly when you have questions

Your Farmer - The Giving Stream LTD

Very good app, did exactly what we needed. Good that they offer a lifetime purcahse option as well, rather than just paying monthly ongoing. Support service was very fast and friendly too. Would recommend.

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to help with new announcements within my online store. The app performs great! A+ :)

Kara Weaves

Location India
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very useful app to create announcement bar on website, tks so much! very friendly and resourceful customer service as well.

BeeZ.nl

Location Netherlands

The app does exactly what it needs to at a great price. Support is very quick to reply and solved my problems within seconds!

Morrell Targets

Time spent using app 18 minutes

Great app! We're using the free feature, which is awesome, easy to use, and has plenty of options. However, it's nice to know I can add additional banners to specific pages (in the pro version), which is a great option to have (especially when it comes to free shipping on product pages). Thanks for making me look good!