Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Multi Announcement Bar, Banner | Reviews

by Webrex Studio

Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Countdown bar, Banner slider

Kurotech

Très bonne application, la gestion des bannières est simple et correspond à mes besoins. Je recommande.

Perfect Cart

Easy to use, very effective way to promote your special offers for a daily time or special dates as well

AspireKinis

Pretty easy to use. Great for showing simple messages on the top of my store for free. Just what I was looking for.

kindestCup.com

This app is so easy to use! Perfect for quick updates to our store visitors. I have used it for several months now and I am very happy with it.

Warning

I like very much. I like very much.I like very much.I like very much.I like very much.I like very much.

SleekPicks

Great product!
Very useful to engage with customers!
Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Tucann America

Great app, having the slider allows for more information that is not congested into one line! Responsive support!

Support BLM Movement

Really good and easy design to understand everything. I can submit my all product in single click. +1 customer support

HIGH CULTURED

Great app and User-friendly for Sliding Heading for ours website. Developer response is very responsive.

HOTPRICES24.COM

Perfect app very good thanks. I raccomanded it so very much sure to all..........................................