4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its versatile announcement features, user-friendly interface, and customization options. It's praised for promoting sales, announcing new products, and providing updates. Key features include scheduling announcements, clickable buttons, and targeted customer segments. The app is reliable, with exceptional customer support. It's seen as affordable and offers value for money. Additional features like multiple announcements, a timer, and a free shipping countdown timer are appreciated. The app is also noted for its aesthetic look, live video call support, and quick integrations. Merchants find it effective in communication, driving conversions, and enhancing user experience.

April 25, 2023

The WebRex Multi Announcement Bar is a great app that has exceeded my expectations. This app is an excellent tool for anyone who is looking to improve their website's engagement and user experience. The announcement bar is very easy to customize, and the options available are endless. I particularly appreciate the ability to add multiple announcements to the bar, which helps me to keep my audience well-informed about the latest updates, promotions, and events. The app's user interface is very intuitive, and I had no trouble setting up and activating the bar.

Overall, I am very impressed with the WebRex Multi Announcement Bar. It is a high-quality app that is worth every penny. If you are looking for an app that can help you improve your website's engagement and user experience, look no further than the WebRex Multi Announcement Bar.

Brivane
Uganda
May 17, 2023

Highly Recommended Announcement Bar App for Shopify Websites!
I recently came across the Announcement Bar app by Webrex Studio, and I must say it has exceeded my expectations. This app offers an incredible range of features and functionality specifically designed for Shopify websites.

First and foremost, the user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to set up and customize the announcement bar to match my store's branding seamlessly. With a wide array of attractive templates and customization options, I was able to create eye-catching and engaging announcements effortlessly.

What truly sets this app apart is its versatility. Whether I wanted to promote a sale, announce a new product launch, or provide important updates to my customers, the Announcement Bar app had me covered. I could schedule announcements in advance, add clickable buttons to drive traffic to specific pages, and even set targeted announcements for specific customer segments.

Furthermore, the app's performance has been outstanding. I haven't experienced any glitches or slowdowns on my website since integrating it. The announcements load quickly and seamlessly, ensuring a smooth browsing experience for my customers.

The customer support provided by Webrex Studio has also been exceptional. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and always ready to assist with any inquiries or concerns.

Overall, I highly recommend the Announcement Bar app by Webrex Studio to all Shopify store owners. It is a powerful tool that helps you effectively communicate with your customers, drive conversions, and enhance the overall user experience. Give it a try, and you won't be disappointed!

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Household-Enterprises
5 months using the app
August 27, 2020

Amazing and easy to use, the free plan is already powerful.Design is beautiful! Thank you for making this application!

Popl South Africa
South Africa
7 months using the app
September 15, 2020

very good application, a very fast and effective support, they have helped me very quickly to install the application in my theme

Urbanlife.cl
Chile
Edited November 9, 2022

The app looks really good on our website and works as we were expecting it to. It affected our menu bar at first but the team patiently went through the issue and fixed it for both desktop and mobile. So contact them if you are having issues. I will change my rating to 5 stars after using the app for 4 weeks. Update - increased it to 5 stars because it works really well after the initial issue was fixed. Great customer care too.

Club Seven Menswear
June 7, 2023

Great App and Quick Customer Support. A lot of customization options available. This App is a Must try!

The Snack Pause
4 months using the app
Edited October 23, 2020

it works nice. and very easy to use. the staff can solve my problem immediately. very very well!~~~~ the support is perfect and fast. very helpful

Ciunofor Jewelry
April 18, 2023

Tushar helped me with an issue I didn't even know was happening. The app could use a few fixes but in general, it's near perfect, great app!

Doubted Legacy
5 months using the app
January 27, 2021

Really like the countdown bar. Adds urgency when we're running sales. Customer support has been really helpful too. Thanks!

Purest Nest
Singapore
May 11, 2021

Great support and ads good value to my store. Really helpfull app! They help you out immediatly when you have questions

My Fam Frame