Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Countdown bar, Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Banner Slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Easy Buhay

Location Philippines

VERY VERY USEFUL!!! I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE USING THIS APP! SUPER EASY AND CONVENIENT FOR MY SHOP!!! THE BEST

Designer Baby UK

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great Service and it most definitely works. Had some minor problems but the customer support was quick in troubleshooting.

Beyondtech

Great! and customer service is awesome! we had a issue with the prices showing a lot of decimals and in about 10minutes it was fixed!

Theeskates

Location China

The app is quick to install and what I really love about it is that the announcement bar is totally customizable.

CANVADOS

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Great app, having the slider allows for more information that is not congested into one line! Responsive support!

Mindnmood

Location India

Very Good App along with prompt support, very helpful, used the shipping bar, recommended app, easy to update and work with.

Loyal T Customs

Got done fast. Very user-friendly. I appreciate not having to go through all the motions of using this app and not getting done what was needed.

Caryl Loreto

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 11 minutes

I LOVE THIS APP, IS MAGNIFIC AND TO MUCH EASY.
TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY AND I SO HAPPY. I EXPECT MY SALES TO INCREASE.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Yunotme

Location Hong Kong SAR

Easy to use. Support staff are very responsive and a function I requested was launched very soon after my request and they notified me about it!

The Nothing But Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been looking for an app like this for a long time. Easy to use and I need help with a link, they were quick to respond and resolve. Well Done!