4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its versatile announcement features, user-friendly interface, and customization options. It's praised for promoting sales, announcing new products, and providing updates. Key features include scheduling announcements, clickable buttons, and targeted customer segments. The app is reliable, with exceptional customer support. It's seen as affordable and offers value for money. Additional features like multiple announcements, a timer, and a free shipping countdown timer are appreciated. The app is also noted for its aesthetic look, live video call support, and quick integrations. Merchants find it effective in communication, driving conversions, and enhancing user experience.

August 29, 2022

Super useful App with an incredibly fast support team who helped me fix some layout issues with our theme. I 100% recommend this app :).

F65.0
Germany
March 22, 2020

FIRE App, does just what i needed, i was looking for Bar app that can change every certain seconds and i finally found it! Support answers super super fast as well.

Whiz Workouts
July 21, 2020

i use this to include a timer for my online store to go live, this was so easy to install and also a live member walk me through it.. thanks!!!!!

DigiRevivalClothingCo.
September 19, 2022

Great app that we use every time we run a promotion. We recently had an issue with styling and they took care of it super quickly! Thanks, Webrex Studio!

DeWittsTestSite
October 16, 2020

Great app and great support awesome they are awesome five stars all time Great app and great support awesome they are awesome five stars all time
Thanks

Chayamtea
India
May 2, 2022

This App is perfect. The Announcement Bar is the best one I've used. You can place it where you want and there are lots of functions you can change to suit the way you want it to look. The customer support is really good. Any questions and they are prompt in replying back.

SNEAKERS ATTIRE
November 25, 2021

This app is very easy to use and a great app overall. I used this app to add various banners to my store.

Gnome & Co
South Africa
July 12, 2021

Great app! Very useful for the shop, and customer support is great!! Would recommend for stores that are looking for a good announcement bar that can be customized!

bamblueglasses
Webrex SEO replied August 3, 2021

Hi bamblueglasses ,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Best Regards,

May 17, 2023

Highly Recommended Announcement Bar App for Shopify Websites!
I recently came across the Announcement Bar app by Webrex Studio, and I must say it has exceeded my expectations. This app offers an incredible range of features and functionality specifically designed for Shopify websites.

First and foremost, the user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to set up and customize the announcement bar to match my store's branding seamlessly. With a wide array of attractive templates and customization options, I was able to create eye-catching and engaging announcements effortlessly.

What truly sets this app apart is its versatility. Whether I wanted to promote a sale, announce a new product launch, or provide important updates to my customers, the Announcement Bar app had me covered. I could schedule announcements in advance, add clickable buttons to drive traffic to specific pages, and even set targeted announcements for specific customer segments.

Furthermore, the app's performance has been outstanding. I haven't experienced any glitches or slowdowns on my website since integrating it. The announcements load quickly and seamlessly, ensuring a smooth browsing experience for my customers.

The customer support provided by Webrex Studio has also been exceptional. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and always ready to assist with any inquiries or concerns.

Overall, I highly recommend the Announcement Bar app by Webrex Studio to all Shopify store owners. It is a powerful tool that helps you effectively communicate with your customers, drive conversions, and enhance the overall user experience. Give it a try, and you won't be disappointed!

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Household-Enterprises
February 22, 2022

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app? SUPPORT Helped me to fix the position problem! very helpful!!!!!
And very fast response