Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Countdown bar, Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Banner Slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Drop-Ex

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 1 day

Fast and responsive support as always. Highly recommended application if you are looking for a nice multi announcement banner

Uniqfind

Time spent using app 1 day

Excellent app and customer support. They are quick to respond and are very helpful. Highly recommend!

Sapone di un tempo - Shop online P.IVA 02452670413

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

Great App with many useful functionalities and great support! I really appreaciate the fact that I asked and in a few minutes I had the answer to my question!

Alabaster Box

Amazing support. This app does exactly what I need it to do. I'm very satisfied. Thank you for making a great product

Inspire(D) by Tammy

Nice app. very simple and comfy. Good work and thanks a lot for the great job. The free part is nice too.Straight to the point. Easy to use and gets the job done! Currently use the free version and no complaints.

Aesthetic Clothes Store

Location Switzerland

Amazing Support! Thanks for helping me fix the sticky "issue" so fast. I can recommend this app since there are many setting and features (position, colours, effects and much more).

The Beauty Box

What a find! was hunting for an affordable header prompt and bundle discount app for free/relatively cheap and this did not disappoint. so far, so good. affordable for start up shops, would recommend

altCooking Hub

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app for an announcement bar and timer bar.
Even though I'm currently still using their free plan, their support is superb. They are responsive, prompt and very helpful. Highly recommend!

ILovanos

the best app ever, fantastic customer service My problem was solved at the same moment, I am very satisfied with this application. Thank you and all those who made it

Flory's Online

I like this banner app, Support are very helpful and it has everything I need. You can also customise to adjust for mobile vs desktop use