AAA Web Push & Announcements

Web Push Notification + Countdown timer & Announcement bars

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Photofinity Studios

I literally downloaded EVERY SINGLE announcement bar app that I could find. I was looking for one that allowed me to have a "sliding" announcement bar with 2 different promotions. This is the ONLY one I could find that was free. Paying $10/mo is ridiculous for an announcement bar!!

This app is easy to use, the interface looks a bit messy and crowded, but don't let that fool you. Tons of options and really does the job!

Thanks for keeping the app free!

Harris DIY Store

I have tried many apps on my shopify store but this one is amazing. An Excellent App and very easy to use

Noblino

Location Romania

I've tried several apps before this one, including paid ones. This is the best one by far, hands down! The developers seem to have anticipated every single need of a webshop owner. Awesome job!

Bata Pakistan

Location Pakistan

This app is amazing - so easy to use and very helpful in promoting campaigns. Please keep it free :-)

iulover

Location China
Time spent using app Over 4 years

I used this app more than 6 months. I used this app to add the announcement bar at the top. It helps me automatic my store. I would recommend this app for anyone.

karthikasilksandhandlooms

Location India

Using it since 2 months A Great App, must have, have used all the tools, works excellent and very useful.

Notifications, Banner Slides, Abandoned Checkouts notifications are just amazing, Thank you!

東京搭乗中 Tokyo Boarding

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

Super B service, quick assistance, meet your needs without cost !! Definitely should give a try on it !!

Quasar

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to add the announcement bar at the top. It had many options and I was spoilt for choice. There are many other options that are yet to be explored.

NZURI ARRAY

very good app - very useful for my website for discount codes announcements and very clear to navigate

sete secret

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 3 hours

obrigada por ser gratuito................................................................................