Web Push Notification + Sales

Web Push Notification + Sales

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Web Push Notification: Save Abandoned Cart, Free Shipping Bar

iulover

I used this app more than 6 months. I used this app to add the announcement bar at the top. It helps me automatic my store. I would recommend this app for anyone.

karthikasilksandhandlooms

Using it since 2 months A Great App, must have, have used all the tools, works excellent and very useful.

Notifications, Banner Slides, Abandoned Checkouts notifications are just amazing, Thank you!

東京搭乗中 Tokyo Boarding

Super B service, quick assistance, meet your needs without cost !! Definitely should give a try on it !!

Quasar

I used this app to add the announcement bar at the top. It had many options and I was spoilt for choice. There are many other options that are yet to be explored.

NZURI ARRAY

very good app - very useful for my website for discount codes announcements and very clear to navigate

sete secret

obrigada por ser gratuito................................................................................

KingStyle

I wanted the feature to have multiple messages in the topbar that slides. This is the only free one I could find and its great!

BalosMarket

Nice app+ it is free.
You can use it very easy

DrobeUp

Great app. Strongly recommend. makes marketing super easy plus free of charge. Give it a shot and thank us later

Coco Chicc

Amazing! thank you very much. The application has a lot of option and very easy to use. I recommend it