Web Push Notification + Sales

Web Push Notification + Sales

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Web Push Notification: Save Abandoned Cart, Free Shipping Bar

Delicious K

Useful and helpful. Thanks for this apps. Worth to use it. Apps also free for using. Recommend it for all.

MonabyPearl

I use the app on and the free version is very useful! you get a lot of designs and they are very simple to use.

Pucker Up Co

Very helpful and easy! i love that it is free, a good start for small businsses. I would recommed this

LuvUrCloset

Been using for a week now,Love the app! very easy to use
And the announcement bar and timer are great.I recommend this app and the web push is what I'm more interested in.

ABOVE9

VERY HELPFUL APP. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR PEOPLE LOOKING TO INCREASE SALES. THIS APP ALLOWS YOU TO UTILIZE POP UPS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS TO DRAW TRAFFIC TO CART.

TVShop

The timer bar is quite cool and working! It's a good tool to create some urgency during some big sale events, but not sure if the web push is working - anyone knows

ModernWarehouseImports

Perfect for creating urgency and very easy to use! Highly recommended! I used other apps for creating urgency and it wasn't as easy as this one! Thanks!

QUQON

We use this app in our shop as a promotion bar. When we had problems with our theme, the support helped us immediately and solved the problem. The support is very exemplary!

SERNES

We used the app whole black week. Absolutely awesome. Many thanks for keeping it free! Recommended!!

DooBeeDoo Embroidery Designs

Love the App!! Thinking about making the upgrade very soon! Thank you so very much. DooBeeDoo Creative Embroidery Designs.