AAA Web Push & Announcements

Price: Free
Rating (4.8)
4.8
November 14, 2019

Great app recommend 10/10 help made my store very beautiful along with easy to use to make offers for my customers.

Danistee
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
November 14, 2019

Excellent app!!. Lot of very helpfully features!!
very recommended to improve your online sales..

Danizul
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 13, 2019

This app is very great. I can set the bar I want most to delivery the information. And very fast support.

Cyberoferta
Colombia
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 9, 2019

i use this app and help me to get more sale on my shop,now i use same app from this shop. I recommend it and you will see a big difference in sales.

UpDownPrices.com
Greece
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
November 7, 2019

VERY HELPFUL APP. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR PEOPLE LOOKING TO INCREASE SALES. THIS APP ALLOWS YOU TO UTILIZE POP UPS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS TO DRAW TRAFFIC TO CART.

Shopprettyplushco
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 2, 2019

NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE

Chronoswatches
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 1, 2019

I used this app to excellorate sales and traffic. I really like how I does what it says it do. So far I have no problem

Prahda G Wearz
Time spent using app: 10 days
October 30, 2019

Pretty good app! It does exactly what I needed it to do. I had a minor issue and contacted the developers for support. They got on it and fixed the issue immediately. I'm very pleased!

Aila Rain
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 28, 2019

Just Downloaded it. Easy to use. Incorporates well with my theme. Will see how well it works. Looking forward to the results.

FieryLilac
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 24, 2019

Easy to use! Really enjoy all the app settings. Its Free and UX friendly! Makes Notifications really easy and straight forward Just need some help on uploading own pictures

Homemark