Web Push & Announcement Bar

Web Push Notification with creative countdown timer & bars

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Danizul

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent app!!. Lot of very helpfully features!!
very recommended to improve your online sales..

Cyberoferta

Location Colombia

This app is very great. I can set the bar I want most to delivery the information. And very fast support.

UpDownPrices.com

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 22 hours

i use this app and help me to get more sale on my shop,now i use same app from this shop. I recommend it and you will see a big difference in sales.

Shopprettyplushco

Time spent using app Over 1 year

VERY HELPFUL APP. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR PEOPLE LOOKING TO INCREASE SALES. THIS APP ALLOWS YOU TO UTILIZE POP UPS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS TO DRAW TRAFFIC TO CART.

Chronoswatches

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE

Prahda G Wearz

I used this app to excellorate sales and traffic. I really like how I does what it says it do. So far I have no problem

Aila Rain

Pretty good app! It does exactly what I needed it to do. I had a minor issue and contacted the developers for support. They got on it and fixed the issue immediately. I'm very pleased!

FieryLilac

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just Downloaded it. Easy to use. Incorporates well with my theme. Will see how well it works. Looking forward to the results.

Homemark

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Easy to use! Really enjoy all the app settings. Its Free and UX friendly! Makes Notifications really easy and straight forward Just need some help on uploading own pictures

Buy Face Socks

Location China
Time spent using app About 10 hours

nice nice nicenice nice nice nice nice nice vnice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice