AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

by alloverprint.it

Organic Print on Demand Fulfilment & Worldwide Dropshipping

Philly Jawns

I was using their ETSY integration to fulfil my print on demand orders. After a while decided to use them for my Shopify store too. Great support and service. They have a different range of products which makes them unique. Thank you!

SeededCase

great

Sarcastic Life

I like to cut to the chase. ***So, my recommendation for improvement is that it would be EXTREMELY convenient and so much nicer to be able to add simple text/characters on to products directly from the app design spot. It would simply take out all the guessing work from designing this on an external program and uploading and save soo much time.***

Otherwise, this app and company are amazing! Shipping rates are good. Turnaround times I think are very fair and reasonable. The overall ease of use and simplicity while offering a variety of products is very good. The staff so far have been pretty responsive and helpful. This review is posted prior to making sales with AOP so I hope I can leave another updated review with more good things to say!

Obsessed Merch

I've been using alloverprint for a couple of years now through different ventures. They have supported me throughout and nothing is ever to much trouble. Uygar and the team don't hesitate to help with anything whatsoever. And I've asked Some really tedious questions in my time. Never have I been dismissed, just given full support!

Now Uygar has upgraded to a new app and is doing the full production service in house with his team, I know my customers will be 100% satisfied.

He never cuts corners when it comes to print quality. It's one of those things other POD companies don't take into account when they promise fancy wicking fabric products for example. They don't use the correct methods with the printing process like ink ratio's etc and I've had returns and complaints in the past because they didn't pay enough attention to the quality of the end product.

Uygar and the team on the other hand make sure it can be done effectively before promising the products and always has the best inks.

Maybe you can get the job done cheaper elsewhere but I can assure you that you won't be able to promise the same longevity to customers as you can with AOP+

Keep up the good work guys!

Aaron

Aspire Athletic Threads

Great range of clothing with great quality! looking forward to seeing more. I have one order so far...

Ashley's Cache

This app seems great, Can't wait to get a little further in it having just created my first quote for personalization.

churchoflambo

So much easier and better than Printful. I had instant questions and staff were instantly available to help me out, great selection of products, great user interface.

Rainbow Sheep

Great people to work with. Has been many years we work as a team and i would say best POD people i have ever seen. They come with many ideas and make that happen. Good products, fast shipping and amazing support, that is what i need. Keep up good work guys.

Great British Tees

Having worked with AOP and the team for over 2 years now it is safe to say i know how goof they are. We use them as they do amazing amount of different products as well as branding for your products which is really important for 2018 and beyond.
These guys are one of the most genuine POD companies i have worked with and i have worked with a lot. I would never try another POD company now after using AOP.

MrDoodleShop

Great guys to work with for all over printed products. Good service and also good customer service.