AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

by alloverprint.it

Organic Print on Demand Fulfilment & Worldwide Dropshipping

toast41

Add multiple products at a time... let me repeat, you can add multiple...

just install it.
make money.

Survivor Sister

great app.............................................................................................................................................................

Ready Presets

AOP is the best so far! I am using them on Etsy and my reviews are super good!
Their FB group is an amazing place to get ideas and clear ideas about what's going on in backstages!

Suron Arts

Easy to use and outstanding customer support! I highly recommend this company. Easy to download and setup!

Fortune29

I use this program to help out my business in raising money to support our company

Impersonate Me

Incredibly frustrating to deal with. Cannot get correct answers from the
very limited support and they are in absolutely no hurry! This is costing us a lot of money now as we cannot fulfil sold orders.

EH Graphics Online

This is by far the WORST pod company I have dealt with. I figured since they claim to operate and manufacture in London it would be different. I was right but it was worse. Communication take 24-48 hours to reply and often requests the same as the last person. They say 7-10 for production and 4-5 days for shipping to arrive. My customers are waiting for items they paid for a month later. Whats worse is they produce a tracking number weeks prior to shipping the shows as preshippment in California. The customers check every day and see the same thing. Now I am getting terrible reviews from long time customers. Their response is once we produce the shipping information it is out of our hands. Absolutely stay away. Gooten or Printify are light years ahead of AOP+

Mental Artefex

This is my first time trying this app. I chose it for the product variety options and the branding customization options. I will re-review once I have had time to experience the app. Thank you for providing such an incredible platform for creators!

Lionwolf Apparel

I really like the variety of products they offer as well as how easy it is to make new designs! Very user friendly and great product mockups.

Psalm 91 Family Store

i used this app it is horrible man ,i order the sample no idea when will it come it is almost 3 weeks now and when contacting support ,take for ever to answer and when finally answer keep asking same question over and over ,i will take that app out of my store as soon as i get the order and refund for the money i have in my wallet

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10