4.2

Merchants highly recommend this app for its diverse product selection, high-quality prints, and efficient production and shipping. They praise its user-friendly interface and customization process, but suggest minor improvements. The app's competitive pricing, unique print-on-demand offerings, and ability to create multiple products simultaneously are appreciated. Merchants commend the prompt problem-solving of the live chat team, but desire more customization options. They value the app's branding services, cost and shipping transparency, and quick turnaround time. The wide range of clothing styles, seamless shop integration, and unique product collection are also noted.

April 9, 2020

I've used these guys for years and they never cease to amaze me with their awesome customer service and quality product. They are very hands on and always respond to my queries on time, as well as always providing a great quality product. Thanks for always looking out for me and my business guys!

Original Britain
AOP+ replied May 12, 2021

We really appreciate the feedback and we’re happy to be working with you. We look forward to doing more business together. Please do email us at help@aop.plus if you need assistance.

Edited May 4, 2020

What a load of rubbish! This APP has major bugs and does not import orders. They fixed it and 2 days later it's broken again and is not pulling though orders from ETSY. They expect you to manually send them orders via email which i a total time waste. They should have at least built a function upload your own orders like every other POD app. A huge disappointment with constant false promises. I do not recommend this APP.

FAF Challenge
AOP+ replied May 13, 2021

Hello, We are sorry about the issue, Etsy has a very complicated integration unlike here in Shopify. We did our best to resolve this issue and now we no longer this complaints with our Etsy users. We appreciate your feedback to helps us a lot to know where to improve and where to focus more. feedback helps us a lot to know where to improve and where to focus more

September 25, 2020

I just discovered that this app does not automatically transfer a payment made by my shopify store paypal button. The funds sat in my business paypal account, ergo, my order did not go through. Luckily, it was my own order, which I always place before I go live. I cannot use an app that will not accept automatic transfers between payment methods and their business. Too bad, because I think I'd like their facemasks.
I'd give them 0 stars but...

HeartsFlourish
AOP+ replied May 13, 2021

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I’m very sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We have updated our APP now, our users have the option to pay the invoice by auto-debit to the card they save on our APP or manually, but automatic transfer from your store payment to ours is not possible, which mostly same goes to other POD APP. If you need anything our support team are available 24/7 to help, you may reach them at help@aop.plus

October 2, 2020

very easy to use, understand and very professional, no hidden prices. I really like it. thanks AOP+.

fashiontight.uk
AOP+ replied May 12, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate your time. If you need anything our support team are available 24/7 to help, you may reach them at help@aop.plus

Edited November 19, 2018

If you are looking for customized unique products, this is the application you need to use. Great products, great support! Highly recommended!

Family Gift
Morocco
AOP+ replied May 12, 2021

We’re glad you liked our AOP app. We give customers as much freedom as we can give with regards to choosing products they wish to sell and how they wish to sell them.

May 25, 2022

Great app but really really wished tags could be added during the product upload process similar to Redbubble and Teepublic upload process

AW2 Designs
AOP+ replied December 16, 2022

Hey, Thanks for sharing your feedback with our AOP+ app, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, you may add tags on each of the item in the AOP APP before publishing them to your store. If you need anything our support team are available 24/7 to help, you may reach them at help@aop.plus

September 12, 2018

Great people to work with. Has been many years we work as a team and i would say best POD people i have ever seen. They come with many ideas and make that happen. Good products, fast shipping and amazing support, that is what i need. Keep up good work guys.

Rainbow Sheep
AOP+ replied May 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad we have served your needs well, we appreciate so much of your business. If you need anything our support team are available 24/7 to help, you may reach them at help@aop.plus

June 14, 2020

This is by far the WORST pod company I have dealt with. I figured since they claim to operate and manufacture in London it would be different. I was right but it was worse. Communication take 24-48 hours to reply and often requests the same as the last person. They say 7-10 for production and 4-5 days for shipping to arrive. My customers are waiting for items they paid for a month later. Whats worse is they produce a tracking number weeks prior to shipping the shows as preshippment in California. The customers check every day and see the same thing. Now I am getting terrible reviews from long time customers. Their response is once we produce the shipping information it is out of our hands. Absolutely stay away. Gooten or Printify are light years ahead of AOP+

EH Graphics Online
AOP+ replied May 13, 2021

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Production is improved now to 3-5 business days. and our support team is available 24/7 to help, you may reach them at help@aop.plus.

June 17, 2022

I really love AOP, the print quality of the t-shirts, sweaters and hoodies is really good and i always get compliments off my customers. I also really like the helpful live chat team. If there's a problem or query they can look into it right away. Keep up the great work!! :) Katie

Cool Wow Yeah
AOP+ replied December 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are very please we have provided you with excellent customer service which is one of our priorities. You may also join our FB group for any assistance and updates https://www.facebook.com/groups/alloverprint

March 8, 2019

I've used this app to help me design my clothing brand. Love the options available. I would recommend using this app if you are considering starting an online merchandise or apparel store. The app makes it easy for you to add your designs to their templates.

Creative Art of Xpressions
AOP+ replied May 2, 2019

Hi

Glad to see that you are using our app. And thanks for the great feedback. Yes, AOP+ is an easyiest way to start your own clothing brand. Especially if you are using our branding options too.

We love you.
Uygar and AOP+ Team

PS: Please contact our support, we have a small surprise for you because of your lovely feedback!