AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

by alloverprint.it

Organic Print on Demand Fulfilment & Worldwide Dropshipping

Maskles

Great app and people behind it. There are some small issues but in general it's well worth installing and checking it out.

Speak Up and Empower

We love this app as it is so easy to use and saves us so much time!!!! The products line is fabulous!

FAF Challenge

What a load of rubbish! This APP has major bugs and does not import orders. They fixed it and 2 days later it's broken again and is not pulling though orders from ETSY. They expect you to manually send them orders via email which i a total time waste. They should have at least built a function upload your own orders like every other POD app. A huge disappointment with constant false promises. I do not recommend this APP.

marsha's ever grace collection

this is the best setup I have experience so far ,just waiting to see how it works with customer.love it so far.

LookCLuxe

I used this app to search products. I really like the products you offer, especially how the opportunity to merchandise in groups. Brilliant!

Olivier Industries

Looks like scamer, pushed his dropshipping leggins on your store, no adress on side, no app shown on etsy if you give them access.

Original Britain

I've used these guys for years and they never cease to amaze me with their awesome customer service and quality product. They are very hands on and always respond to my queries on time, as well as always providing a great quality product. Thanks for always looking out for me and my business guys!

Pushforward.c

just started using it, so far great, it does keep freezing on me though, just hoping its me putting it on my site nd goes away

Gear Atmosphere

glorious customer service experience and the fact that I am not sure if I can be a great idea starter they are

gratitudeonline

great variety and looks really easy to use! the support is amazing with some of the team as I have been in touch asking questions and they react really fast