AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

by alloverprint.it

Organic Print on Demand Fulfilment & Worldwide Dropshipping

Psalm 91 Family Store

i used this app it is horrible man ,i order the sample no idea when will it come it is almost 3 weeks now and when contacting support ,take for ever to answer and when finally answer keep asking same question over and over ,i will take that app out of my store as soon as i get the order and refund for the money i have in my wallet

Paddy prints

I found it really easy to work and has great selection of apparel,easy to upload images.look forward to using this site more often

Mrs. Woodard's Castle

I used this app to put my logo design on more items people love, and to help promote my business. I loved how my design actually fit perfectly and looked really good on everything I wanted it on. This app actually did the work for me, and helped my get it done with just a few clicks. More time to work on other things I needed to and get back to my little ones faster. I loved it. Thanks!

Maskles

Great app and people behind it. There are some small issues but in general it's well worth installing and checking it out.

Speak Up and Empower

We love this app as it is so easy to use and saves us so much time!!!! The products line is fabulous!

FAF Challenge

What a load of rubbish! This APP has major bugs and does not import orders. They fixed it and 2 days later it's broken again and is not pulling though orders from ETSY. They expect you to manually send them orders via email which i a total time waste. They should have at least built a function upload your own orders like every other POD app. A huge disappointment with constant false promises. I do not recommend this APP.

marsha's ever grace collection

this is the best setup I have experience so far ,just waiting to see how it works with customer.love it so far.

LookCLuxe

I used this app to search products. I really like the products you offer, especially how the opportunity to merchandise in groups. Brilliant!

Olivier Industries

Looks like scamer, pushed his dropshipping leggins on your store, no adress on side, no app shown on etsy if you give them access.

Original Britain

I've used these guys for years and they never cease to amaze me with their awesome customer service and quality product. They are very hands on and always respond to my queries on time, as well as always providing a great quality product. Thanks for always looking out for me and my business guys!