AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

by alloverprint.it

Organic Print on Demand Fulfilment & Worldwide Dropshipping

Rotten Bananas Co.

Mite be the best easy to use app out. Thank You so much for the simple way of using your app. AOP rocks!!

The Fashion corner 5280

good shit for realzies. wow you really have to write a lot to get this. but i hope it doesnt suck then i will be coming back

StardustSweetshop

It stinks to write this review, since I was at one point very happy with their services. AOP+'s Chat staff very much tries their best.

That being said, the app is irrevocably broken and will not sync your orders from Etsy. Loads of emails and requests will just have a (very sweet and helpful) IT worker to just manually import them each time. You have to ask for this specifically.

Also, since the imports don't always happen 1-1 with Etsy, neither does billing---and good luck trying to make a partial payment just to get some production done on time without delays.

***You have to pay for your entire production budget separately on their site, for all items, all at once, as opposed to piece-by-piece. Meaning they can hold your entire week's worth of orders hostage until you pay them in full for everything. This was the final nail in the coffin for me. I will likely be moving on to another POD competitor to get my printing done.

Tatik

Great app! quick turnaround time. I used them when others were going through COVID related delays, and they were still pretty fast compated to them

Siniraita Shop

Takes way too long, haven´t even received my sample order after a month, cannot know if customers have received their orders, no tracking what so ever, prices change without notice 700% (you end up paying). Cannot recommend. The 5-star ratings made by themselves with the same txt...

Veggie Killah

The following is a message I sent directly to AOP- it honestly says everything.

I've placed a few personal orders. I want to see what my customers will receive and how quickly they receive it. After this last experience I'm removing all of the products and will no longer be using AOP. The apron I received which was an AOP product was poorly done. All along the hems are white lines on a black apron. The apron is also too thin to be useful, the fabric used is no real protection when cooking with sauces and oils.

The masks I've previously purchased have been constructed in a way they are painful to wear for anything but a short amount of time due to the thin elastic ears. The color has also come out of one of my masks (pale pink is now white). On top of the flaws in your product I've waited for no less than 1 month for products each time. I've had to give customers product for free costing me money due to your huge shipping times to the US. This wouldn't be so bad if you were honest about it, but claims of 2 weeks are given instead. I'm so disappointed and have wasted so much time and money. I had so much hope with working with your company- it's too bad the reality doesn't mesh up with looks.

dragqueenmerch

I have been working with AOP + and have developed an excellent working relationship with the owner and his team. My company owns multiple e-commerce businesses, all high volume and have worked with most of the POD's listed in Shopify Top 10 but no one compares to this company in terms of their caring about the product, quality, service, etc. The updated AOP+ app is a vast improvement over the last app this company used and they are always open to suggestions to make it better. I love the Facebook group which they offer which is very active with helpful users. The owner Uygar has created a community amongst competitors and this is not easy to do! I'm very satisfied with app and highly recommend it to other. Thank you Uygar!

CoverMyMouth.com

I have been working with AOP + and have developed an excellent working relationship with the owner and his team. The High Quality custom FaceMasks were an amazing addition and we're selling tons of them that are being delivered quickly and without fail unlike our mask experience with other POD's. Quick turn, great quality and satisfied customers helps us sleep better at night! My company owns multiple e-commerce businesses, all high volume and have worked with most of the POD's listed in Shopify Top 10 but no one compares to this company in terms of their caring about the product, quality, service, etc. The updated AOP+ app is a vast improvement over the last app this company used and they are always open to suggestions to make it better. I love the Facebook group which they offer which is very active with helpful users. The owner Uygar has created a community amongst competitors and this is not easy to do! I'm very satisfied with app and highly recommend it to other.

Designs by Slim Rumba

This is a really good app. Lots and lots of information to get your products right. It sync easily with my Shopify settings, which is really nice as well.

brainbubbles

Masks were perfect. Just tracking number did not work - still 5 star service and product. Will for sure continue using your service.