AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

by alloverprint.it

Organic Print on Demand Fulfilment & Worldwide Dropshipping

OMDALA

Looks cool. Also have awesome option to create collect and there is no longer a need to mockup each product separately .

Dogs Make Me Smile

What an amazing app and team behind it! These guys are the best. They do so many little things that make a brand stick out. Example they include a note with your logo in your orders. They also offer so many great and unique products to help you stand out from the crown. They know what's up. Can't recommend them enough,

Family Gift

If you are looking for customized unique products, this is the application you need to use. Great products, great support! Highly recommended!

IllGear Apparel

I love that the app populates all the different garments for easy designing, makes everything quick and simple... loads of clothing styles to choose from.

CRU PRODUCTS

I used the software to create products for my shopify business. I would definitely recommend the software, as its very easy to use.

Philly Jawns

I was using their ETSY integration to fulfil my print on demand orders. After a while decided to use them for my Shopify store too. Great support and service. They have a different range of products which makes them unique. Thank you!

SeededCase

great

Sarcastic Life

I like to cut to the chase. ***So, my recommendation for improvement is that it would be EXTREMELY convenient and so much nicer to be able to add simple text/characters on to products directly from the app design spot. It would simply take out all the guessing work from designing this on an external program and uploading and save soo much time.***

Otherwise, this app and company are amazing! Shipping rates are good. Turnaround times I think are very fair and reasonable. The overall ease of use and simplicity while offering a variety of products is very good. The staff so far have been pretty responsive and helpful. This review is posted prior to making sales with AOP so I hope I can leave another updated review with more good things to say!

Printed Goofs

i think just shipping prices are way too high other than that its great pod app and good customization.

Obsessed Merch

I've been using alloverprint for a couple of years now through different ventures. They have supported me throughout and nothing is ever to much trouble. Uygar and the team don't hesitate to help with anything whatsoever. And I've asked Some really tedious questions in my time. Never have I been dismissed, just given full support!

Now Uygar has upgraded to a new app and is doing the full production service in house with his team, I know my customers will be 100% satisfied.

He never cuts corners when it comes to print quality. It's one of those things other POD companies don't take into account when they promise fancy wicking fabric products for example. They don't use the correct methods with the printing process like ink ratio's etc and I've had returns and complaints in the past because they didn't pay enough attention to the quality of the end product.

Uygar and the team on the other hand make sure it can be done effectively before promising the products and always has the best inks.

Maybe you can get the job done cheaper elsewhere but I can assure you that you won't be able to promise the same longevity to customers as you can with AOP+

Keep up the good work guys!

Aaron