AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

by alloverprint.it

Organic Print on Demand Fulfilment & Worldwide Dropshipping

Pushforward.c

just started using it, so far great, it does keep freezing on me though, just hoping its me putting it on my site nd goes away

Gear Atmosphere

glorious customer service experience and the fact that I am not sure if I can be a great idea starter they are

gratitudeonline

great variety and looks really easy to use! the support is amazing with some of the team as I have been in touch asking questions and they react really fast

Consistency

They have custom pockets! That was a winner for me. The process of placing the designs is very easy as well. They are also very transparent about cost and shipping, as each item is labeled with the information. I will test soon with samples and update the review.

www.consistency.store

Black Lava Vape

Not free to install. I have never sold anything from this app and even asked for it to be canceled. I have been charged a total of $80. I only just noticed because my accountant asked me what these charges were. I assured her that I had canceled this service, and that I was under the impression that this is a free app unless I make a sale. I will also be contacting Shopify, as this app is misleading shop owners.

Trippies

What a great app from a great vendor for your shop. If you create designs, this is THE print on demand app for your products!! Tons of choices, great pricing, easy to use for pro quality results. These guys though this through and it shows. I highly recommend this app for veterans and new users alike!!

Furbaby Flowers LLC

Has a good variety of products, great pricing! I like that it lets you upload a design and then gives you all the previews. Then you can just toggle on the products you want to use.

fathomurbantees

Great POD platform. I am using this with others and love this one better. Try out this platform and you will also be happy

GoodMorningYawners

so far so good waiting for upload to watch the magic which work exactly the way it's programmed to be thanks for the update .

Aweye

Do not do anything with AOP! I ordered my sample more than 1 month ago and I have never received more impossible to have a tracking number because according to them it does not work in Canada!
I asked to be refunded because I never received my sample and more news from them!
Their deadlines are not any quicker than doing business with distributors in China directly and besides I think their suppliers are there.
You will lose time and money with them!