4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust reporting and inventory forecasting capabilities. They value its automation of tasks such as compiling sales figures and product analytics, and its real-time updates on sales and inventory. Detailed, customizable reports tailored to specific business needs are also a highlight. The customer support team is frequently praised for their quick and efficient problem-solving. The app is seen as a great value for its extensive features and reasonable pricing.

October 13, 2023

We have been looking for a reliable quality Inventory Forecast Reports Application for a long time. Tested most of them but never found forecast reporting as good as with this App. Had immediate online support and enjoyed a meeting with Alex from Assisty to answer all my questions and customize templates with specific needs.

Great App, Great support ! What to expect more !

n°74 E-Shop
Spain
8 months using the app
November 16, 2023

Fantastic service delivered so personally for my exact needs.

Emily Shalant
3 months using the app
October 9, 2023

Really great app for inventory forecasting at a reasonable price. The support is excellent.

GANXXET
6 months using the app
October 6, 2023

I absolutely love working with Assisty! The team is always very fast, responsive and knowledgeable on how to pull all types of reports! I also love the daily reports that I get from them. Seeing my sales at glance has been great for my biz!

JustCakeIt!
5 months using the app
October 17, 2023

This is a very useful app to manage my nearly 3000 product inventory!

There are so many tools and reports that can be run- There are reports that I did not imagine were possible but Steve has provided great information and provided me the knowledge needed to navigate the Assisty app.

They even extended my trial because I had not yet had time to explore all the features, that shows that they care for their clients.

Thanks Steve and Assisty !

Security and More
South Africa
20 days using the app
November 8, 2023

Just downloaded the app yesterday and all the data seemed a bit overwhelming.

Then had a call with Steve who explained very clearly how to use it and how I will benefit. This app can save me about 10hrs of work and definitely worth trying out.

homegrowmalta
Malta
1 day using the app
August 2, 2023

This product is fantastic. I have been looking for a quality inventory forecasting product for some time. We have 1500+ SKUS and I have been through many iterations of different products They all had features didn't work, the system was extremely buggy or was extremely expensive for a low quality solution.

Spoke with Alex and Steve from Assisty and they were able to answer all my questions and show how robust this product is and features I would not have found by myself. I highly recommend the product and to get on a call with them to let them show you the details.

They also mentioned they are releasing new features over the next few weeks so I am excited to see what they are.

NashlyNails
7 days using the app
July 5, 2023

Muy buena aplicación me ayudaron a personalizar las cosas que no entendia por medio de una video llamada.

Nos conectamos por un meet y todo quedo solucionado!

Pescuezo
Colombia
About 1 month using the app
June 23, 2023

I've downloaded a reporting app on Shopify and the support team was incredibly helpful and kind. They were very patient and took the time to answer all of my questions in detail. I appreciate their dedication to providing excellent customer service!

Tecuccod
Hungary
13 days using the app
April 5, 2023

Wow. Love these guys. Pricey but you get what you pay for, with eagerly responsive customer service and customized reports without a headache. Highly recommend!

CRUZ&PEPITA