#1 Inventory & Sales Reports

Inventory Reports, Sales Reports, Limited Stocks Alert

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MAISON ESSENTIELE

Location Australia

Great way to export inventory value but product variant. Customer service was quick and efficient. Thanks Hana for your help!

Intimate Alchemy

I really enjoy this app. It helps me gain insights on areas that have room for improvement as well as areas in my business that I thrive in. The free power up is a game changer. I spoke with Emily and she added the feature so quickly and efficiently. That was my first time speaking with support and I feel confident that if I need anything, the service will be top tier.

Dilly Dally Provisions

I use this app to generate hourly sales reporting via their Slack bot. It's super user friendly and helpful for merchants who are on the basic shopify plan and need more robust reporting. Most importantly, the Assisty team was extremely responsive and focused on tweaking their existing solution to meet my needs. I can't recommend them enough. Give this app a try - you'll love it!

Gigliola

Location Australia

I recently discovered this app as I needed to determine the total inventory value of my stock. I am very impressed with the level of support I received.

Korea Cosmetics BN

Location Brunei

This app is great for identifying the top selling products in my webstore. Very easy to use and informative

The Self Styler

Location Australia

Incredibly impressed with the support and setup. The reports are just what I was looking for, and Alex was very helpful explaining how to get the most out of the reports. Well done

Pirates Press Records

Assisty is an incredibly powerful tool with a large range of functions which is perfect for any business owner. It is some of the most comprehensive reports I've seen on the Shopify platform. Plus the customer service is amazing!

Tactical Knives UK

Great app and Esther is also very helpful! Would definitely recommend to anyone. Lots of in-depth reports available.

ETHNICS OF KUTCH

Location India

Still getting acquainted but seems to be good and support is excellent. Have many reports available

Ana Hana Flower

Location Singapore

amazing team with app at its early stage. requested for a custom form and it gets done within a day. looking forward to the possibilities and growth of this app!

Previous 1 3 4