Reviews (186)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust inventory management features, including customizable reporting and forecasting. It's praised for handling large product inventories effectively, with one merchant managing nearly 3000 products. The customer service is appreciated for its responsiveness and assistance with report building. The app's ability to provide a wide range of customizable reports and turn data into actionable insights is also valued, making it a powerful tool for product-based businesses.

May 16, 2024

We use this app only 1-2 times a year and every time we open the app, it always does not work. Very disappointed.

DR.HC COSMETIC LAB
About 2 years using the app
Assisty replied May 18, 2024

Thank for your review.
I’m Steve, the founder of Assisty. I apologize for the issues you’ve experienced with our app.
I understand that you’ve encountered problems with data synchronization on the free plan. Please reinstall our app. I assure you that we will do everything possible to ensure you can use our app to get the data you need.
Thanks,
Steve

June 5, 2024

They have taken away edit columns, I guess that was easier than to make them work correctly. Will be cancelling AI Inventory Management before it bills again. Pretty much useless!

Toytopia tx
Over 1 year using the app
Assisty replied June 6, 2024

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced.

I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble finding the edit columns feature. I want to assure you that we have not removed this feature. Instead, we've relocated it to the top right menu for easier access. I understand this change may have caused some confusion.

Our team is more than happy to guide you through the process and ensure you can use the feature seamlessly. You can chat with us directly through our live chat on the app, and we'll assist you promptly.

We value your feedback and are committed to improving your experience with our app.

Best regards,

restyle2050
Taiwan
Over 1 year using the app
May 20, 2024

Very Happy with the service you get with this app. I can easily customize reports to make sure i can get all the data i need in the format that works for our bushiness.

BUSBY & FOX
6 months using the app
June 14, 2024

I have nothing but great things to say about this app and the support behind it. It is very easy to learn especially with a support team that seems to be available whenever needed. Also they have screen sharing which is very helpful when explaining issues you have and their resolutions.

Very powerful product and excellent support!

Shop 4-H
4 months using the app
June 13, 2024

This app is incredibly useful for tracking inventory. The team is super supportive making it a perfect inventory management tool for a small business like ours that doesn't have an IT department.

Muriel's of Vermont
4 months using the app
April 24, 2024

very practical and excellent technical support

Zapatería la Grande
Mexico
7 months using the app
April 16, 2024

impressive client support. you can tell they are trying to make this app better and better!
this is exactly what i am looking for my business.

little Mountain Vancouver
6 months using the app
May 27, 2024

Great app!

Grand Le Mar
Sweden
About 1 month using the app
April 19, 2024

Support team is amazing! The app has a ton of great data, once you learn how to use it, it's invaluable. :)

Conscious Step Wholesale