Inventory Reports by Assisty

Sales Reports, Inventory Reports, custom reports, data export

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lumin Ísland

Location Iceland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great support from Prakash - and great app to look all data for inventory and sales.
I reccomend Thank you Prakash

Everywhen.co.il

Location Israel
Time spent using app 1 day

So far, this app has been very helpful and great value for the price. Customer service was also excellent.

Zenobia's Garden

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I'm just starting with the app but the reports are impressive. I had to reach out for initial help and Esther was so nice and quickly resolved my issues. I think this app will help us plan inventory better, looking forward to putting it to work!

Perfume Clearance Centre

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 9 hours

Superb reporting app backed up by extremely helpful support staff. I was helped by Juliana who helped set up our reports and was fast, friendly, and super efficient. Best of all it is free!

Priest's Mill

Incredibly responsive team that will help you get any report you need! Their support was fast and effective, Emily was able to get me the information I needed and was very friendly. A great way to get the data you need to run your business successfully .

DSL CLOTHING HAMPTON

SO FAR SO GOOD BEEN USING IT A FEW DAYS WORKING REALLY WELL CUSOUMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT QUICK RESPONSE DSL

Vanilla Vape

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 21 hours

So Far do good I'm still new to it so have not had any problems as of yet. They are quite on the ball with getting back to you.

Freyja Home Decor

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 17 hours

Amazing app, especially considering it's free. I have received great support from Hana, highly recommended.

Tracico

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app 1 day

This app is very easy to start. Alex is really kind to help us build the custom reports. Very much recommend it.

Wasatch Medical Supply

Time spent using app 29 minutes

Downloaded... and within 3 min. they were providing amazing support! This app has more than enough information, and organized reports to get a grip on inventory, sales, and more. Download this app. You won't be disappointed!