Attentive: SMS + MMS Marketing

Attentive: SMS + MMS Marketing

by Attentive

Turn text message marketing into a top 3 revenue channel

Project Repat T Shirt Quilts

Easy to use, very 'attentive' customer service, and helps us add a lot more sales each month! Highly recommend!

KITSCH

Cannot recommend Attentive enough for SMS marketing! In less than 6 months, our subscriber list has tripled and we are seeing incredible revenue numbers. But, I think the best part about Attentive is their fantastic support team. We have a dedicated success manager who is constantly optimizing for us and helping us grow. Their white glove team and live chat respond within minutes to any questions or issues I have. Overall, I recommend Attentive for any business looking to take their SMS marketing to the next level!

PMD Beauty

The Shopify integration is easy to use as with everything Attentive touches. Highly recommend partnering with Attentive for SMS messaging!

Revel Nail

You can't go wrong using Attentive as your SMS platform. Their integration with Shopify is seamless and easy. The Attentive dashboard is intuitive and easy to use. SMS has quickly become one of our most profitable channels, and the Attentive team has been with us all the way. They are knowledgeable, helpful, and always extremely mindful of compliance. I can't recommend them enough!

ohsnap

Our experience with Attentive has been nothing short of amazing; we're very impressed by how quickly SMS marketing has become a dependably strong channel for our sales.

Sunshine Sisters

Attentive has helped us significantly increase our revenue! Our client manager, Lauren, is so helpful and dedicated to assisting us in growing our business! It is very easy to use the interface and they are always adding new features and updates to improve the experience! We are very happy with Attentive

CUTS CLOTHING

Attentive is hands down the best sms marketing provider out there, no question. We saw immediate results right off the bat when we installed it over a year ago. Now they are an internal part of our marketing communications. Also, their staff is amazing to work with and always pushing the envelope to test new functions to create a better user & customer experience. Can't recommend them enough!

Wild Timber Co.

Very disappointing. Attentive will ONLY work with you if your traffic is at 2500K or higher; because" this is where they see the conversion at." When I asked point-blank, "you won't work with us because our traffic isn't at 2500, she wouldn't give me a straight answer yes or no, which tells me what else are they shady in other areas. This company had no need for the small business'. Very disheartening.

TMF Store

We have been using Attentive for about a year now, seriously they are the BEST SMS marketing company ever. I was hesitant at first from using sms as a new marketing tool but so glad I jumped in full force. Our conversion ratio increased including our revenue dramatically since using Attentive. Regarding their support, any questions you have they are answered swiftly and they dont beat around the bush - the team is highly educated and willing to help you in every way so your business succeeds.

September 1, 2020

Thank you for the kind review! We value the partnership you've invested in with Attentive and are ALWAYS here to help support!!