Australia Post Shipping by TCC

Australia Post Shipping by TCC

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 7, 2014

Addition support is the man, and the App works better than advertised!

BlueCats
Time spent using app: Over 7 years
August 7, 2014

I was so impressed by Zahn's service! I emailed him at 10.30 pm one night not expecting a response at such a weird hour, and he pointed out where I'd erred then and there. App does exactly what we need.

STYLE CAPITAL
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 7, 2014

Good app, easy to install, works well

YuiDan
Time spent using app: 24 days
March 7, 2014

Addition support was brilliant. He found the problem for me -- and it wasn't even in his App. Now it's running perfectly. Great guy. Great service. Great App.

MarkStrom
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 6, 2014

Excellent service when I had inquiries. Went well and beyond what was required. Thank you.

Numi Australia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 27, 2014

This app and the support... I can't say enough wonderful things! Addition support is amazing... I wish he could come and work for me full time!

The Yarn Store at DarnGoodYarn
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 19, 2013

Addition support and his customer service and product are second to none. I have been using the app for couple of months with complete faith in the product. If you are an Australian retailer this is the way around the variable shipping costs around Australia.

A+++

The Staple Store
Time spent using app: About 3 years
August 28, 2013

Absolutely fantastic. Tried other options for over a month without success. Then contacted Addition support and shipping was working properly within hours. Cannot recommend this app highly enough. Customer service is perfect and the App is A1+++++++

Bookbinders Online
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 8, 2013

What an awesome app. A must for Australian online retailers. Great up to date and real time postage rates. Customer service is also A1 as Addition support is quick to answer all tech questions. A++++ App!!!!

gummipets