TCC Australia Post Shipping

TCC Australia Post Shipping

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Addition
Edited October 23, 2019

As a new small business I can't recommend this app enough. It covers everything I need. Calculated shipping, Dimensional weight & csv export into my post business. No need for any other app. Great value for money and the best support I have ever had from any of the apps I've used so far. Keep up the amazing work Zann.

Stevie Buoy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 7, 2019

This app is amazing.
The support from Addition support is fantastic, he is so easy to talk to and so efficient.
I have never had an issue that he couldn't fix. This app does everything for my business, it calculates all the shipping prices for my customers and even applies my Aus Post Discount automatically.
It's seamless, and so easy to operate. It's worth every cent.
Thank you Addition support for being SO reliable and for helping me so much.

Truly Amor
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited January 25, 2022

This app is extremely helpful and user friendly. Addition support was amazing in helping us get the app set up and integrated, and answered our emails almost immediately. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Third Chapter Pty Ltd
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited August 22, 2019

Trying to set up shipping on Shopify was driving me crazy, so I decided to give Australia Post Shipping a try and installed the app on a 7 Day Free Trial. I had some queries regarding set up and so submitted a request on the Addition Help Centre. Within 10 minutes I'd received a phone call - the best customer service I've ever experience!

Kramer Photography
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited January 25, 2022

This app is extremely easy to use and the support provided by Addition to get it integrated was some of the best support I've ever been provided. I had several questions and everything was answered extremely clearly and very quickly. I don't think I ever waited longer than a few hours for a reply. I migrated from MyPost Business to eParcel and it saves SO much times it's crazy for the super cheap monthly price. The interface used to create labels and lodgements is very clear and intuitive. There is a very good reason this app has a 5.0 star rating, and I cannot recommend it enough. If you have any doubts at all with any of the features, I highly recommend speaking to support as I'm sure they can make it happen. Very happy!

LOBOCKI