Reviews (171)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient, user-friendly interface and cost-effectiveness. They value its automatic integration and real-time shipping rates. The app's ability to handle large order volumes and automate shipping rules based on weight is also praised. Merchants frequently commend the responsive and helpful customer support. The app's capability to manage international shipping is also noted, making it a reliable choice for those shipping products overseas.

April 24, 2018

Exactly what I am looking for. I chose Shopify for this app alone!
Addition support has been super helpful and response time is QUICK!
That app does what it says on the box, shipping with auspost is a pita without this app.

Aussie Swag Group
25 days using the app
August 7, 2014

Good app, easy to install, works well

YuiDan
24 days using the app
July 3, 2020

If I could rate this app a 6 out of 5 I would! Addition support provides the best support and setting up assistance we have had so far with any app installed on Shopify. Highly recommend this app to anyone.

Jay Lenos Garage Australia
24 days using the app
July 2, 2020

Best ever experience with an app I have ever had, Addition support jumped on a call with me using Google hangouts to show me the full app via screen share something no other app company has ever done! Was surprisingly a really fantastic app and was so simple to use you can't ask much more than that to be personally shown a live call walkthrough. Can't recommend this app highly enough would be the #1 app experience I have ever had on Shopify

Sous Vide Chef
22 days using the app
February 4, 2021

This app has saved me so much time and hassle and best of all the service from Addition Support team has been so incredibly amazing!!! They walked me through every step and made sure I understood exactly how to use it. Could not recommend this app more!!

CUBS & CO. Australia
21 days using the app
Edited October 27, 2023

We have been using Addition for a few months now, it took a little while for the team to get used to it, the team has rapidly implement feedback including address validations and show us how to best use the app. However every month the billing is a problem and they put a help us serve you better to the ops team stopping us from shipping orders has gone down since AMP bought it.

Warndu
Over 1 year using the app
February 10, 2021

This app is amazing for setting up shipping, no more copying and pasting! The setup was so easy and the support from Zaan has been incredible. The best support I've seen for any app! Definitely give this app a try, you won't regret it :)

Hey Mamas - We've got you!
19 days using the app
May 17, 2021

Highly recommend!!!!!!!!
Wow what can i say this app support is amazing, from start to end, it has been joyful to work with support, we hit a few issues and sorted them pretty quickly wow. This app is great anyone who is moving from woocommerce you should try this. finally our site is up and running. thank you and many blessings

Shamanic Rain Lifestyle
19 days using the app
April 19, 2021

The Addition team was super helpful in setting up my Australia Post rates. I have quite a complicated shipping profile and the Addition team was always there to help. Very quick to answer and to fix any glitches, if any. Nothing too hard! Very professional ! Great Aussie team ! I would highly recommend their app to anyone wanting to have calculated Australia Post rates on their shopify store !

Johann Montet Fine Art Photography
18 days using the app
April 21, 2023

Laura has been an absolute legend in helping us get our complex product freight sorted. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Drummers Paradise