4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its time-saving features, user-friendly interface, and accurate real-time shipping rate calculations. They value its automatic integration and ability to manage complex freight and shipping rules. The customer service is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The app supports both eParcel and MyPost business accounts and manages international shipping. Merchants believe the app provides good value for money.

July 2, 2020

Best ever experience with an app I have ever had, Addition support jumped on a call with me using Google hangouts to show me the full app via screen share something no other app company has ever done! Was surprisingly a really fantastic app and was so simple to use you can't ask much more than that to be personally shown a live call walkthrough. Can't recommend this app highly enough would be the #1 app experience I have ever had on Shopify

Sous Vide Chef
22 days using the app
February 4, 2021

This app has saved me so much time and hassle and best of all the service from Addition Support team has been so incredibly amazing!!! They walked me through every step and made sure I understood exactly how to use it. Could not recommend this app more!!

CUBS & CO. Australia
21 days using the app
February 10, 2021

This app is amazing for setting up shipping, no more copying and pasting! The setup was so easy and the support from Zaan has been incredible. The best support I've seen for any app! Definitely give this app a try, you won't regret it :)

Hey Mamas - We've got you!
19 days using the app
May 17, 2021

Highly recommend!!!!!!!!
Wow what can i say this app support is amazing, from start to end, it has been joyful to work with support, we hit a few issues and sorted them pretty quickly wow. This app is great anyone who is moving from woocommerce you should try this. finally our site is up and running. thank you and many blessings

Shamanic Rain Lifestyle
19 days using the app
April 19, 2021

The Addition team was super helpful in setting up my Australia Post rates. I have quite a complicated shipping profile and the Addition team was always there to help. Very quick to answer and to fix any glitches, if any. Nothing too hard! Very professional ! Great Aussie team ! I would highly recommend their app to anyone wanting to have calculated Australia Post rates on their shopify store !

Johann Montet Fine Art Photography
18 days using the app
September 7, 2021

FANTASTIC customer support (the dev normally responds within a few hours). It sounds like Aus Post make it hard to play ball if you're not an eParcel user, but for small businesses like us, this is a lifesaver for speeding up our fulfilment. THANK YOU!

LudoCherry
14 days using the app
September 28, 2021

Addition has saved me sooooo much time processing orders. It's easy to connect it to my Shopify store . Once I was up and running I was amazed at the time it is saved me everyday processing orders. It's given me more time to do extra things in my day. The few times I did need help , Addition support jumped right in and helped me. Their customer support was great and nothing was a problem. Addition is easy to use and has all of the essentials you need.

Sydney Luggage
12 days using the app
July 24, 2021

This app has been a miracle sorting out our rather complicated shipping setup. Many rules that we have to have in place due to laws around sending plants within Australia we causing problems within Shopify's default shipping setup. Addition support has helped me every step of the way, has gotten back to me within a very timely manner, and helped to explain things in an easy-to-understand way. Can not recommend this app more if you are looking for help with your shipping and fulfillment problems!

All The Green Things
10 days using the app
November 16, 2019

Totally unasked for review I just decided to do. Long story short and I'll preface this by saying I have *not* tried other apps thats integrate with AusPost but this one is pretty good.
Nothing is as seamless as a OEM integration but until AusPost does that themselves (seriously why haven't they wtf?) a third part app is as good as it gets.

The guy who makes this app is very responsive and in my book thats better than most when it comes to developers.
App works well although I wish there was a function to "Create" your own orders within the app as opposed to having to only work with the ones that have been sync'd there.

Perhaps there is. I'll ask.

4/5

PodsBay Australia
9 months using the app
Addition replied November 16, 2019

Thanks for the review, we are glad you like the app!

In regards to your request to create an order, you could use the draft order feature in Shopify and that will flow through to the export feature in the app.

June 16, 2021

Brilliant App for Shopify - Auspost Business. Simple to use. Cuts down time entering information to Auspost even with an import App. Highly Recommend!!!

Everything Sourdough