4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient, user-friendly interface and cost-effectiveness. They value its automatic integration and real-time shipping rates. The app's ability to handle large order volumes and automate shipping rules based on weight is also praised. Merchants frequently commend the responsive and helpful customer support. The app's capability to manage international shipping is also noted, making it a reliable choice for those shipping products overseas.

September 28, 2021

Addition has saved me sooooo much time processing orders. It's easy to connect it to my Shopify store . Once I was up and running I was amazed at the time it is saved me everyday processing orders. It's given me more time to do extra things in my day. The few times I did need help , Addition support jumped right in and helped me. Their customer support was great and nothing was a problem. Addition is easy to use and has all of the essentials you need.

Sydney Luggage
12 days using the app
July 24, 2021

This app has been a miracle sorting out our rather complicated shipping setup. Many rules that we have to have in place due to laws around sending plants within Australia we causing problems within Shopify's default shipping setup. Addition support has helped me every step of the way, has gotten back to me within a very timely manner, and helped to explain things in an easy-to-understand way. Can not recommend this app more if you are looking for help with your shipping and fulfillment problems!

All The Green Things
10 days using the app
June 16, 2021

Brilliant App for Shopify - Auspost Business. Simple to use. Cuts down time entering information to Auspost even with an import App. Highly Recommend!!!

Everything Sourdough
9 days using the app
April 4, 2018

Excellent app. Performs the exact function for which it was designed - applying real time shipping rates via the Aust Post API, based on weight/dimensions. Results are accurate and instant. Exceptional support from Addition support the developer who even went out of his way to offer tech advice on a completely unrelated matter.

Surfblanks Australia
8 days using the app
September 15, 2018

The app works exactly how it's supposed to, and does even more. Simple and efficient.
Addition support provides the most helpful support too.
If you ship with Australia Post and want a simple solution, look no further.

Blule, The Boutique
8 days using the app
June 9, 2020

The customer service that I receive from this app is out of this world, i cant even belive it. Every problem i had i got walked thru, in my case over the phone. Did my first bulk order and went perfectly. if there were more stars on this rating i would give more highly recomend

Dan The Mango Man
March 3, 2021

Great app, easy to set up and use.
I needed something added, it was done under 5 minutes. Best support ever!

SINS4X4
February 12, 2019

This App has solved a huge problem for me with recovering the higher freight costs on some products where suppliers are using Australia Post. Had a slight issue with setting up free shipping options as well but Support responded almost immediately and fixed it within a few minutes. Can't ask for more. Great App! Great Support!

Southern Sun Adventure Photographics
April 26, 2019

Really great support and the app works as described. I spoke with Addition support, he was excellent at running through and customising the app for us.

Wild Thoughts Lingerie
6 days using the app
December 5, 2017

Great features, and fantastic support. A must have for ALL Australian shops running Shopify.

Dpaw