Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post rates, labels, tracking numbers and fulfillment

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Sartorial

The Australia Post App is great. Its simple and quick to setup, was to use and saves us so much time with setting up on shipping options.

Purple And Perfect

After some friendly tech support, I now love this app.
It does exactly what I needed.

Also the author of this app is VERY helpful and knowledgeable.
His friendly, prompt support and knowledge is absolutely worth every sent of the cost of this app!!

Mtn Australia

Very helpful app, it saved our shop big time. Also the customer service is really quick and super helpful. Worth every penny. Thank you.

Grandcruwineshop 2

Excellent plugin. Everything just works. PLUS a very huge thanks to Addition support who went out of their way to help us with the issues we were having on our shopify site. Really really recommended. Thank you so much Addition!

Australian Outback Mining

I experienced a few minor issues during setup of this brilliant app due to my pathetic technical abilities.
A short note to Addition support and I couldn't believe how quickly my site was tweaked with the app fully workable......literally within minutes !
Highly recommended app that calculates postage with all options worldwide.
My advice....Get it !!!

Pictobraille

Again another excellent app by Addition. I can highly recommend it. You can leave it as per the Australia Post costs or even add adjustments to the prices if need be. Very well done

Gmarley

Addition support is quick to reply and super helpful. Great App. Definitely recommend.

Animal Welfare League Nsw

Addition support is great - replies super fast (literally within one minute) and added letter postage to our shipping methods with no hassle at all. Highly recommended.

Varietymusic

Addition support is a super hero. Excellent app, You can be assured of backup service from Addition support. Just get the app, no need to even think about it! The Bargain Shop Australia

Diamondkicks

Found my old review from March 2016 and thought I should update it. I am still here 4 years later still using the same app. I think I have only needed support from Addition support a handful of times over the years. The shipping calculator has worked perfectly with no hiccups.
I have just updated my store to include eparcel and Addition support once again has been super helpful. He responds faster than any support I've ever used.
I haven't thought once about switching to a different app over the years and don't plan to now either! Thanks Addition support!! I promise to empty my email inbox to ease your OCD :)

MARCH 2016- I have only set up this app tonight so too soon to review how it is working with shipping costs, but the customer service I have received from Addition support is second to none. He replied to me within minutes late at night and has helped me with all my queries. I am hoping this app will help me to be able to easily ship worldwide without the hassle of manually entering in shipping costs!!