Currency Converter & switcher

Currency Converter & switcher | Reviews

by supernova

Multi Currency Switcher with Auto Conversion

Sarms Star

I will give 100 star !!!! recomend every one to use this app, working excelent , I had a problem and custumer service was there and really faster to answered all my questions and was a problem of my cache clear cookies and great all !!!!! Thanks you so much to JAMES becase was so nice and he did a excelent work helping me in everything ! thanksssssss

Clemente Cosmetics

1000% recomend!!!!!

I really enjoy this app because it is completly free for such a thing that you need for your store! Please use this app

QualityDeals&Steals

This app is dope and simple to use. I only used about 6 currencies but I will definitely be getting the upgraded plan. Highly recommended

Carmen Renata Pacas

Very good app.
Its a shame for me to have test about 10 apps before getting this magical one :)
Fully recomended!

Green Residence

Such an amazing app. Works perfectly and the most importantly, it is free. Love it and will recommend to everyone

Ballgame Tees

There's not many good apps which are free. I found this one and its very easy to install and the support was instant and very helpful. Highly recommended.

Vera Jewelry Miami

Really Impressive App. Online Service is too good and quick service. Recommend this app. Interface is very friendly and easy to integrate

Globe-merch

very simple and straight to the point, I would definitely recommend this app to you! the colour combination is very attractive for the eyes and it will be to for the user.

March 13, 2020

thank you very much. if you need any more customization, kindly share. we will be happy to make it for you awesome guys

VIRAL VANS

good app but need some changes, i helped them to add more features, if they add these features, will be cheapest auto currency on shopify with good features.

March 10, 2020

We are totally responsive and adding anything and everything that is reqired

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next