MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

Price: Free

Auto Currency Converter

Mirror Mirror

Location Hong Kong SAR

Finally found an app that works smoothly with my theme and the support has been exceptional. Highly recommended!

Trends Luxe

Location Spain

Amazing. Good app and good customer service, they answer in a few minutes! I really recommend this app!

Whimsydale Mermaid

Location Australia

I had a lovely experience with the friendly Jon. They were very helpful and informative with my inquiry. My inquiry was handed quickly and professionally. Thank you for your service!

Plush Crazy

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 11 hours

Great app for store owners that would like to give shoppers the freedom to browse In their preferred currency, excellent support as well, if you are in need of great service, ask for Mary!

La Adri

I use the app for currency conversion internationally in my store. I really like the way I'm able to customize the color with the theme of my store, & totally love the accessible customer service and how helpful they are.

CraftivaArt

Time spent using app About 1 hour

It is hard to find a free app with so many useful features and perfect support. Thanks a lot. Your work is amazing!

SneakersRats

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Awesome quick help and problem fix from the Arianne from yours support!
For sure i will recomend it to my friends!

September 26, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words and for recommending us to the Shopify community! 🙌 We are always here for you anytime you need us. Cheers, Kevin

KosmoKnot

Location Australia

Very reactive chat and useful. good service client. I will recommend it. Maybe it will be good to have an option where the icon stays in the footer and not just always on the page.

Bag Wow

Location Ukraine

Отличная поддержка. Помощь сразу и под делу. Хорошая работа, так держать)! Очень отзывчивые ребята, приятно!

September 26, 2022

Так приятно, что мы смогли помочь вам с вашей заботой. Большое спасибо за добрые слова и 5 звезд! Если есть что-то еще, что мы можем сделать по пути, просто дайте нам знать в любое время. Наша команда будет рада помочь вам. 😊 Большое спасибо, Кевин

My Paw Stress Been Gone

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Fanatic service! super-fast support and down to earth people! It was really easy to use and great customer service

September 23, 2022

What a wonderful review! 🤩 This made our day and we are so grateful for Merchants like you! We are always here and happy to help in any way we can. Thanks so much! 🎉 Cheers, Kevin

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54