4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its accurate real-time currency conversion, particularly for global businesses. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and stable performance. The 24/7 live chat support is appreciated for its prompt and efficient responses. Merchants also value the automatic currency change feature based on geolocation and the support team's assistance with customization and troubleshooting.

January 27, 2024

fast and clear communication. Thank you Izyy!

Mrayti Store
Jordan
About 2 years using the app
Nova Apps replied January 30, 2024

Happy to hear our communication was fast and clear! Thank you for your feedback. We're here if you need anything else!

December 15, 2023

I love this app, it's so simple and functional at the same time! It's really what I need in one place. And especially thanks to support, which easily helped me customize it a bit when I needed it. 10/10 job!

Zoopyzoo
Lithuania
10 months using the app
Nova Apps replied December 18, 2023

Thanks for your awesome review! We're thrilled to hear the app fits your needs perfectly, and our support team was happy to help. Your satisfaction is our top priority. 😊🌟

February 1, 2024

I was assisted by Izzy and she was extremely helpful. She sorted my issue instantly.

P. R. Karadimas
Greece
3 months using the app
Nova Apps replied February 5, 2024

Kevin here from Nova Apps! Thank you so much for your review and feedback - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

December 11, 2023

Great support service from Jon! Very helpful.

smoothmix.co
India
11 months using the app
Nova Apps replied December 12, 2023

Kevin here from Nova! Thank you so much for your review and feedback - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

January 24, 2024

I would like to thank Therese for her help and patience with me

amazing app and very easy to set up and use

SYNC
United Arab Emirates
About 2 months using the app
Nova Apps replied January 25, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're so glad you find our app amazing and easy to use. Your appreciation for our customer support team is truly valued! 😊🌟

January 21, 2024

Need to improve the darkened text when choosing your currency! But other than that EJ was very very reliable and had very fast responses.

Build Your Outcome
14 days using the app
Nova Apps replied January 23, 2024

We're working on improving the text visibility. Thrilled to hear our support was fast and reliable! Thank you for your feedback and please let us know if there's else we can do to improve your experience.

December 25, 2023

The app is great. Alex was very helpful. Thank you

Kitcheniko
24 days using the app
Nova Apps replied December 27, 2023

We are so happy you are enjoying our app and services! Thank you so much for the positive feedback and review! 🌟

February 2, 2024

great support

Appliance Avenue
Nova Apps replied February 5, 2024

Thanks! We're happy you had a great experience with our support team. If there's anything more we can do for you, just reach out!

January 28, 2024

I had a problem, and support gave the solution in seconds!!!

G3 STORE | متجر جي ثري
Nova Apps replied January 30, 2024

So pleased we could quickly resolve your issue! Your satisfaction is our priority. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

January 19, 2024

This is app that is usefull for starters to begin without spending money for this kind of apps also thanks to 24/7 chat supporter EJ He is soo polite and they reply fatstly and always resolve Your issue.

mobilehighland
Nova Apps replied January 22, 2024

Thanks for your awesome review! We're super happy our app and 24/7 chat support are helpful for you. We love being there for you anytime! 😄