MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 14, 2021

Great app! Works like a charm and is extremely simple to set up. Can only recommend! Thanks a lot!!!

Leviticøre
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months
Booster Apps replied January 14, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review team Leviticøre! We appreciate you sharing your feedback and recommending us to the Shopify community! 🚀 Cheers, Stuart

January 14, 2021

easy to set up and use. helps that it's free as well great for a business that is now starting out and can't afford the other apps

Nell'z Closet Bk
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Booster Apps replied January 14, 2021

We love supporting start-up businesses! Thanks so much for the 5-stars and using our app! Cheers, Stuart

January 13, 2021

video tutorial was helpful. really appreciated the step by step that made sure I completed the step before moving forward.

Superbloom Co
Time spent using app: 4 months
Booster Apps replied January 14, 2021

We are so glad our tutorial made it quick and easy to install our app! We are all about saving you precious time so you can focus on what's most important, your business! Thanks so much for the feedback and 5-stars! 🤩

January 13, 2021

I guess one of the best multi currency converter app. The rates are updated if you check online conversion. Its for FREE!! Unlimited currencies and AUTO location.

Belleiva
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 6 months

Thanks so much for the 5-stars and feedback! Much appreciated, Stuart

January 12, 2021

I use this app to convert the prices on my website for international customers. Was easy to install and use.

givemepleasure
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Thank you so much for the review! 🙌 Regards, Stuart

January 12, 2021

This app is very helpful and easy to use. I added it to my online store and I can say it is a gamechanger.

Distort Store
Romania
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Booster Apps replied January 14, 2021

We are so happy our app is helping your store skyrocket to the next level! 🚀 Your review is very much appreciated and thanks so much for using our app!

Cheers, Stuart

January 12, 2021

Excelente plugin lo recomiendo demasiado si vendes al rededor del mundo, además es gratis. de verdad lo recomiendo

Smart Hogar
Colombia
Time spent using app: 13 days
Booster Apps replied January 14, 2021

¡Muchas gracias por la revisión de cinco estrellas! 🤩

January 12, 2021

Great easy to install and very explaining for beginners etc. That its is for free is even better. I tried others but this is the one

Padel Queen
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Booster Apps replied January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-Stars and for choosing our app! ✨We are here anytime you need us!

Best, Stuart

January 11, 2021

Wow, great app! Explanation to connect was simple and easy. Thank you so much for allowing us to install this app free. Great help!

Jianhui London
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
Booster Apps replied January 11, 2021

We're so happy you're loving our app and thank you for the positive review! We are always here and happy to help! 🙌 Cheers, Stuart

January 10, 2021

The app was so easy to install and use. Im sure this added feature will be amazing for my store. Plus its free!!

Weathii
Time spent using app: 4 months
Booster Apps replied January 11, 2021

Thanks for the 5-star review! 🎉 We really appreciate you using the app and please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or if we can help in any way. Best, Stuart