MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 5, 2021

I use to app to help with different currencies. It worked excellently and was self-explanatory. Will suggest everyone use it.

BareRomance
Time spent using app: 8 months
Booster Apps replied January 6, 2021

We really appreciate the review! These reviews make our day here 🤩 Cheers, Stuart

January 4, 2021

I finished the installation very quickly and can achieve automatic currency conversion for any country. The most important thing is that this plugin is completely free, I am very satisfied!

USWEAVER
China
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Booster Apps replied January 4, 2021

Excellent! It's music to our ears that you are happy with our app! Thanks so much! 🙌

Edited January 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your support, the app is very clear and straight forward and the video is very helpful.

sabi fashion
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Thank you! Thank you! 🎉 We're here anytime you need us. Cheers, Stuart

January 3, 2021

Good app, tutorial is clear and helps you set everything up. Works quick and accurately on my store!

Oolala Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
Booster Apps replied January 4, 2021

Thanks team Oolala Boutique! Your feedback means the world to us! ✨ Cheers, Stuart

January 3, 2021

Everything was so easy to get started and so quick thank you! I competed everything from my MacBook in 5 mins. The video was very informative!

Beauty By Jenkins
Time spent using app: 16 minutes

You are so awesome! Thank you so much for the 5-Stars! 😁

January 2, 2021

Love the app. Easy install, short and to the point video showing how to do the whole process of changing the code bit. 5 star!

Peace Of Sleep
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Right on! Thank you so much for the positive review! 🚀 Much appreciated, Stuart

January 2, 2021

Great app, Setup was easy on my store and it does what it says, definitely a must install, highly recommended.

O'Flanigan's Warehouse
Time spent using app: 5 months
Booster Apps replied January 4, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-Star review and for recommending us to the Shopify community! 🤩 Cheers, Stuart

January 2, 2021

nice:) amazing app and works really well, completely free, you can remove icon for better performance,

WhiteLabShop
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 30, 2020

How much better could it get? Easy Install, no fiddling about. Does exactly what it says it on the tin :) Thanks devs, amazing app

Omni Junkie
Time spent using app: 1 day
Booster Apps replied January 4, 2021

We work hard in creating apps that are easy and quick to install but most importantly, skyrocket your store! Thanks so much for the positive review! 🙌

December 30, 2020

Very easy to navigate and set-up. Provided exactly what I was looking for. A wide range of currencies however missed one that I needed (Nigerian Naira). Nonetheless a very good app!

StyledByChi
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Booster Apps replied December 30, 2020

Thank you for the 5-Star review! We really appreciate you using the app and we will meet with our development team regarding the Nigerian Naira currency to be added. Thanks so much and your feedback is much appreciated! 🤩 Cheers, Stuart