4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its accurate real-time currency conversion, particularly for global businesses. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and stable performance. The 24/7 live chat support is appreciated for its prompt and efficient responses. Merchants also value the automatic currency change feature based on geolocation and the support team's assistance with customization and troubleshooting.

June 4, 2021

soo easy to use, I'm so new to Shopify and didn't quite understand the whole app thing but now I do!

SSKYN GLO
Nova Apps replied June 4, 2021

Wonderful! Thanks so much for the 5-stars and positive feedback. If you ever need help or assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help. Best wishes, Kevin

December 1, 2022

i really enjoy this app. Very good service and fast response this will really help me.app easy to use

NatsJewelryHandmade
Indonesia
April 6, 2021

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

BetterPrice
June 30, 2021

We have been working with plenty of currency apps for about 4 years. We highly recommend MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER for there support, follow up, fast and reliable service. Best of Luck.

Jewelivery
United Arab Emirates
Nova Apps replied June 30, 2021

Your praise means the world to us! Thanks so much for the positive feedback and for sharing the word about us! 🤩 Best, Kevin

November 8, 2020

VERY SIMPLE TO USE I REALLY LIKE THIS APPLICATION
I RECOMMANDED THIS APPLICATION TO EVERY BODY WHO USE SHOPIFY

HighPro.store
France
March 25, 2023

Great service! Thanks everyone from support team. On time response, high quality service, The best app!

wirdio
2 months using the app
Nova Apps replied March 27, 2023

Your kind words and positive feedback mean the world to us! Thank you so much for the review and we are always happy to help any time. 🌟
Best wishes, Kevin

December 22, 2022

Very good and nice customer service, Izzy was great, I would recommend this app for those who wish to have multiple currencies on their store.

ShopDova
Nova Apps replied December 22, 2022

We are so happy that you love our services! Thank you so much for the 5-star review and for recommending us to the Shopify community! 🎉Cheers, Kevin

November 2, 2022

RiMy Home
Belgium
Edited December 11, 2022

So i was recommended this app, was a little skeptical. But wow! do they go over and beyond to help you completely setup. Quick response, almost immediately. And EJ trying to find every solution to what i did wrong was everything.

FAVEN
Nigeria
Nova Apps replied December 12, 2022

This review made our day! Thank you so much for the kind words and we are here anytime you need us. 🤩 Much appreciated, Kevin

Edited November 2, 2020

I installed this app on my store to help conversion, by showing prices in local currency. The only minor downside I could see so far is that the currency flags are not shown on mobiles, but just the name (i.e. USD, GBP, etc). I think it would be nice to show the flags as well.

Total Games