4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effortless currency conversion, enabling them to tap into international markets. Many have reported a boost in sales as customers can view prices in their local currency. The app's customer support is praised for its responsiveness and 24/7 availability. It's free, easy to install, and features a premium-looking widget, enhancing the Shopify experience.

February 16, 2024

I totally love this app, the widget looks great, it gives off a premium aura. I'm greatful for Jon's assistance because the help was quick, friendly and shows skill and knowledge.

DaintyLife
South Africa
18 days using the app
Nova Apps replied February 19, 2024

Thrilled you love the app and our widget's premium feel! Thanks for the kind words about our support team. We're always here to help! ✨

January 19, 2024

EJ really good and professional guy! he helped me so much with everything i needed and very fast! for sure 5 stars!

Gaso
Romania
3 months using the app
Nova Apps replied January 22, 2024

Wow, thanks for the 5 stars! 😃 We're super happy we could help you quickly and professionally. If you need anything else, just let us know!

February 20, 2024

jon was very helpful! thanks

Sockie
14 days using the app
Nova Apps replied February 21, 2024

So glad we could help! If you need anything else, just let us know. Thanks for the shout-out!

January 24, 2024

I would like to thank Therese for her help and patience with me

amazing app and very easy to set up and use

SYNC
Nova Apps replied January 25, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're so glad you find our app amazing and easy to use. Your appreciation for our customer support team is truly valued! 😊🌟

January 21, 2024

I had a question about snippet code, they reply under a minute and it's Sunday! Everything working great and the customer support is amazing!

PawVibes
Greece
2 months using the app
Nova Apps replied January 22, 2024

Wow, thanks for the great review! Happy to help any day, even Sundays. Glad your code is working well now. Reach out anytime for amazing support!

January 26, 2024

Thank You So Much Jon!

Torch
Nova Apps replied January 30, 2024

You're welcome! We're always here to help. If you need anything else, just let us know.

March 17, 2024

Very very helpful EJ. Amazing support !

MoonLash.co
Greece
6 days using the app
Nova Apps replied March 19, 2024

Thank you so much! We're thrilled you found our support amazing. If you need anything else, we're here for you!

January 21, 2024

it works!

ARN GOLF
Philippines
Nova Apps replied January 23, 2024

Kevin here from Nova Apps! Thank you so much for your review and feedback - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

Edited March 14, 2024

Booster Yaci is amazing.. I was having a lively mentorship while fixing my problem... it came with an additional knowlege... thank you

Gulf Prime
8 days using the app
Nova Apps replied March 7, 2024

Fantastic to hear! We're thrilled we could make everything perfect for you. Thanks for sharing! 🌟

March 27, 2024

Very good app.. been using it for my all stores now

Enhanced Essence
4 days using the app
Nova Apps replied March 28, 2024

Awesome to hear you're finding the app useful across your stores! Thanks for the support. If there's anything more we can do, let us know!