4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration, easy setup, and user-friendly interface that allows customers to view prices in their local currency, reportedly boosting sales. The support team is often praised for their quick and effective assistance, with the live chat feature being particularly useful for prompt problem-solving. Despite some initial issues, merchants report that the app functions flawlessly. The fact that it's free adds to its appeal.

April 21, 2024

Rain was really helpful nice guy

RoseChic
14 days using the app
Nova Apps replied April 22, 2024

Thanks for your review! We're glad you had a helpful and positive experience.

February 1, 2024

I really like the support therese is amazing she helped me to solve a really hard problem for me

Jacklo
Saudi Arabia
3 months using the app
Nova Apps replied February 2, 2024

So happy to hear that! We're always here to help solve any problem you might have. Thanks for the shout-out!

April 16, 2024

@jon, better support for my query & it's a very fast response. I am very satisfied .

Adventure Zeal
India
14 days using the app
Nova Apps replied April 17, 2024

Thanks for the feedback! We're thrilled you were satisfied with the quick response. We're here anytime you need us!

March 9, 2024

Grt support, Love to recommend to all my fellow sellers in Shopify.dev

Rajasthani - Crafts
India
Nova Apps replied March 11, 2024

Awesome to hear! Thanks for the support and recommending us to fellow Shopify sellers. You rock! 🚀

April 11, 2024

Great fast and kind

loosy
Poland
19 days using the app
Nova Apps replied April 15, 2024

Thanks for your kind words! We're thrilled you had a great experience with us. 😊

January 27, 2024

I had EJ help me, customer service is amazing, very fast to respond and resolve any issues. Thanks

Elegant Guard
Nova Apps replied January 30, 2024

We're delighted you had an amazing experience with our customer service team! Fast resolution is our goal. Thank you for your feedback!

April 8, 2024

Therese was amazing! She helped activate the app on my store and tested the front end to make sure everything was working as it should. Excellent App with Excellent Support! Two Thumbs Up!

Divine Spark Healing
South Africa
About 1 hour using the app
Nova Apps replied April 9, 2024

So happy our support made a difference and everything's running smoothly! Thanks for the big thumbs up 🌟👍👍

May 7, 2024

Best app i have ever used. its too easy to handle and most of all, its free which is a plus point. their support service is also very good. they replied very fast and helped me in a very convenient way.

Bespoke By Omar Najam
Pakistan
44 minutes using the app
Nova Apps replied May 8, 2024

We're delighted you found our app easy and helpful! Our team is always here to assist you promptly. Thanks for your glowing review! 🌟

January 21, 2024

I had a question about snippet code, they reply under a minute and it's Sunday! Everything working great and the customer support is amazing!

PawVibes
Greece
Nova Apps replied January 22, 2024

Wow, thanks for the great review! Happy to help any day, even Sundays. Glad your code is working well now. Reach out anytime for amazing support!

March 6, 2024

I would recommend it. It is an amazing app.

TURFAH
Nigeria
Nova Apps replied March 7, 2024

So glad you're loving the app! Thanks for the recommendation and your amazing support! 🚀