MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

PREMIUM AUTO CURRENCY CONVERTER & CURRENCY SWITCHER

Free

Dee Fashions

I use this App for all of my online stores and is has been a GREAT performig App so far! Highly recommended for every online store owner!

June 24, 2021

We work hard in creating apps that are easy and quick to install but most importantly, skyrocket your sales! Thanks so much for the review and for sharing the word about us! 😊 Cheers, Kevin

Grow and Glo Boutique

This app is super easy to install and took less than 2 minutes! On top of that, the customer support is phenomenal! I sent an email at 6am and received a detailed and well thought out reply almost instantly with answers to my questions and help with more. Highly recommend installing this app onto your site! Thank you Mary for all of your help!

June 23, 2021

Excellent! It's music to our ears that you are happy with our app! If any other questions come up or if we can help along the way, feel free to reach out to us anytime. 🙌 Cheers to success!

praticalhouse.com

Really good, its an amanzing app i recommend it, amazing for international stores really good fr i love it

June 21, 2021

Glad you are loving our app! Thank you so much for the 5-Star review and for recommending us to the Shopify community🙌. Best wishes, Kevin

Brillante Signature Rings

Best App for starters and it's free, great!. Starting video on the homepage made the setup easy. thanks!

June 18, 2021

Thanks so much for choosing our app! And your 5-star review is much appreciated! 😊All the best, Kevin

Move Stories

I just started using the app and am super happy with the very quick and extremely helpful support I've received from the team so far! :) THANK YOU

June 17, 2021

Wonderful! Thanks so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! We are always available and happy to help anytime. 😊Cheers, Kevin

Saga Museum

The app is fully customisable, so I could make it fits perfectly to my store. I also had some problems with the formatting (which turned out to be on my end), but the quick and professional replies I got from the support staff helped me fix it right away !

June 16, 2021

🚀We're so happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience! We're always striving to help you and your business succeed! All the best, Kevin

Zuringa

I'm still looing for the catch. How can a gem like this be free? It works perfectly on my site of 300+ products.

June 16, 2021

Thanks so much for the positive review Zuringa! We really appreciate you using the app 🤩. Cheers, Kevin

Sarah Athletics

Shows wrong prices all the time, do not recommend. When changing to USD, it suddenly shows half of the price then what it is supposed to be

June 13, 2021

Hi there,

James here, Head of Merchant Success at Booster Apps. Thank you for your feedback. I'm so sorry that the app is not converting USD correctly on your store.

We've just sent you an email update to continue this conversation and get to the bottom of why it's not working. I hope we can work together to get the app settings configured correctly for your store.

Talk soon,
James

ADAWE STORE

In the operation, one key synchronous optimization saves time and effort, speeds up the interface promotion, and wins the attention of consumers at the first time, thus increasing the order opportunities.

mybolife

If only all apps were this polished, easy to install and just worked right away. Well done guys - thanks from the UK