MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

redtreebay

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Can set up a variety of currencies, people in different countries can freely view the currency of their country, convenient for customers to buy,

Angous Créateur D'Exception

Location France

excellente application shopify je recommande fortement car toute les devise son applicable et en plus in a des tuto en anglais pour vous aider à la configurer

BigBargainBrand

Easy to install, great feature! Definitely is an app I'd recommend to friends and new store owners. LOVE IT!

Kalisay

Location Germany

I really liked the automatic starting of the setup videos as soon as the app was installed. It was a step by step guide which wasn't necessary but made everything as easy as possible!

Lex and Joe Collar Co

Very easy an informative installation. Just ensure you watch the videos and it won't allow you to advance until you have completed the coding portion properly!

The Durga Project

Location India
Time spent using app 9 minutes

I struggled for 4 hours to modify the in-theme CSS code to use multiple currencies in a drop-down menu. Then I gave up and installed Auto Currency. It look less than 2 minutes to get it going! I'm amazed and so grateful! Five stars!!

Urbchannel

Time spent using app About 1 month

perfect. help me alot with cuurrencys converting stuff. i think i will increase my social proof so glad

ledmaskofficiel

Location France

good app for worlwilde shipper i recommand much much much much jepjezojfdkjzjojzjckndschjokdssdojkjkjfdjkd

MosQuitO Life

Location Australia

This APP is excellent. I put the currency converter on in literally 1 minute. While I was trying to code it in with shopify tutorial for a few days and it still didnt sit in the right position I want it to. With this APP it literally is just a few clicks away. and best of all,... its free!!

The Steller Shop

Location Indonesia

This app is very useful yet easy to follow the instruction. With the different currency, now I'm ready to sell my products globally.