Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Theonlineworkoutshop

Fantastic and speedy customer service as well as an incredibly useful app which allows access to foreign markets. I highly recommend getting this app and getting them to do the set up.

Etc Supplies

Awesome, friendly staff. They work very quickly to solve any issues you have, no matter how small. Great stuff!

Bobjewelrystore

Not only is this a great tool, the service is remarkable. Highly recommended.

Bub Store

Great product and excellent service!

Wallis Evera

I'm so glad to have found this app! It takes away just one more barrier to making a sale. The installation was easy and fast. I like that the choice was given to install myself or have the developer team do it for me. I elected to have the app's Customer Service do it for me, and I found them quick, responsive and pleasant to deal with.

Novelty Characters

Amazing support. Amazing app! 5 stars. xx

novelty-characters.co.uk

Flash 17

While developing a site is difficult and convoluted, the team at Auto Currency Switcher/ Mlveda has been an incredible resource to completing an awesome and well working product.
Their app functions exactly as it is advertised as well, they will help you build out customizations without question.

This is perhaps the best experience from an app builder we've had to date.
5/5 Customer Service
5/5 Build Quality
5/5 Functionality

Getyourboomback

Excellent app and incredible support! Had an issue making the app work correctly for us and Armish and his team fixed it instantly for us.

Thank you so much!

Hartleywatches

Amazing service. Not only does this app work great but the support team has custom implemented a currency converter (my theme didn't come with one) into my store. Armish replies within minutes and I cannot thank mlveda enough! Check out the converter @ www.hartleywatches.com :)

Annah Hariri

I got the best service ever! and the currency switcher works instantly. Excellent.