MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BlendJet

Just, wow! Unbelievable level of support from Rajesh and his team! I asked for some customizations on a quick turn around and these folks were able to do everything I requested and more right away. I'm very, very impressed. I've never written a Shopify app review before, but I felt like it was the least I could do. They went way above and beyond and delivered far more value than what I'm paying them. Thank you so much!

Innovative Millennial

Time spent using app About 21 hours

I will have an update once I see the currency shown, but for now the install process was smooth. Be back soon

Just Cozy

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app was very easy to use and install. I would recommend it to anyone who wanted to expand to international sales.

Wanava Group

Location Spain

This app was amazing guys! It helped me a lot to expand my brand and going internationally!! Thankk youuuu :))))))))))))))

Arch2shop.com

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Its help alot on convertor. thumbs up to developer. Well done in step by step guide integrating it in the website. Easy to use

Dogs and Horses

Time spent using app About 2 months

We've been using this app for couple of months already and it's just been recently we have noticed that it doesn't work properly (probably due to endless changes and updates on our website). So I contacted MLVeda immediately and they fixed the bug within 24 h. They also blended the switcher with our theme. Great job!! The fastest and the best service we have ever received> Thank you MLVeda team!

BelleChloe

Location China
Time spent using app 13 minutes

This helps to increase the user experience of our Online Store. Our store customers are really happy with this application.

Do Re Mi Craft

Location Italy

I used this app to help me do x, I really like how it does y, it would be nice if it could do z too.

Shopper's Prestige

Location Sri Lanka

This application is super!! This helps to increase the user experience of our Online Pet Store. Our store customers are really happy with this application.

Festiwear

Location New Zealand

This was easy to install. Great app. Offers what you need. Gives you a large selection of currencies to choose from and a premium service is available if you want the best from this provider.