MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher | Reviews

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

JUSTMYGLAM Cosmetics

So easy to install and a must have for your store! This is so effective for international countries!

IMALL

It seems so easy to install and works well! It has not been long with using this yet but I guess it will keep working impeccably! Thanks! 감사합니당 ㅎㅎ

DeenOverDunyah

10/10 Exquisite work. It worked splendidly and I would recommend this to any of my fellow entrepreneurs

Befunfresh Store

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

ZeeperLine

This app is great.. Highly recomonded.. It took only a minute for me to get it in my store. Good Luck

Landeau

This app was really helpful for our shop - we wanted customers to be able to see the price for our products in EU and US and it did everything as described.

Our Icons

Great! Worked fine and finally I found a converter that puts the selector in my header. Thanks for building the app!

KIKY

Ankbit

Very easy to use, highly recommended,I like it very much,Simple, atmospheric, easy to understand

LilyMilly

Very responsive customer service! Solved my issues within a timely manner. Definitely recommend other merchants to use!