MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Free plan available

Ira Trends

I have used this app to add currency selector. It has much more currency options compared to other apps

freeislandshop

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

VOYOR

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

JUSTMYGLAM Cosmetics

So easy to install and a must have for your store! This is so effective for international countries!

IMALL

It seems so easy to install and works well! It has not been long with using this yet but I guess it will keep working impeccably! Thanks! 감사합니당 ㅎㅎ

DeenOverDunyah

10/10 Exquisite work. It worked splendidly and I would recommend this to any of my fellow entrepreneurs

Befunfresh Store

ZeeperLine

This app is great.. Highly recomonded.. It took only a minute for me to get it in my store. Good Luck

Landeau

This app was really helpful for our shop - we wanted customers to be able to see the price for our products in EU and US and it did everything as described.

Our Icons

Great! Worked fine and finally I found a converter that puts the selector in my header. Thanks for building the app!