Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

momyzone

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

Instylepop-up

awesome and easy to use! recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

preslike

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooopoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodooooooo

TheFoxySales

perfect was really easy and fast . i would recommand 100 % . Merci c'etait tres rapide et facile, je recommande

TinkerBulbs

This app is greaat, and cheap. Support staff was so helpful too! I needed to have 200 currencies in my store and now I have that!

binexpres

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Femme Athletics

easy simple directions. I set this up in about one minute. I have not seen the app in action though.

saus_store

Esta aplicacion me ayudo a cambiar mi moneda di vuelta y vuelta pero gracias a esta app pude solucionar eso

Cpworld

The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.

Nordblim

Easy to install, easy to manage, accomplish what it promises I really recommend this app to developers and sellers