MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sandy's Vintage Charms

Very easy to install and a fantastic little app. Looking forward to great comments from my customers who have been asking for this.

by Muse Studio

THIS MADE MY LIFE A MILLION TIMES EASIER THANK YOUUU!!! I highly recommend this app to anyone selling internationally.

Luminous Line

Correct app work and VERY fast support recommend using Developers help to set up correct work
I tested a lot, this app is good

Blossom body lingerie

I liked the simple and intuitive interface. This app took around 5 mins to set up. Also my shop is minimalist. And the style is perfect. Nothing extra. Nothing extra. Thank

Green Girls

great app...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Positive Store

The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.

Amanria Motormart

Easy to install with excellent video tutorial support. Unlimited currencies for free is a great feature. 5 stars well deserved!

HaQuiqa Beauty

Good app for a straight forward currency switcher! Would rather have the tab on my headline but it doesnt allow it.

Skellig Gift Store

We found that this app didn't work as expected, when we contacted support, and gave them video evidence of the app not working, they told us it was. We're not interested in this type of work.

YaraCreativeGifts

so far seems great, friendly and very helpful staff MLveda great custom care.
i join the app for my store and i need some small changes and she guide every step patiently. thank you