MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

SHUBINAK.COM

just i am going to use this app and their technical team is very efficient . They contacted us very quickly

PFC Vintage

Really easy to install and use. Would definitely recommend to other online stores. The array of currencies available is also really handy.

Tisha'hair Empire

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

Reginald Watch Company

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Extremely easy set up as well! Keep up the good work! great experience would rate this 5 stars... Looks amazing on my store and would recommend others to use, as all the other ones I tried were very complicating!

ConstructionPants.com

Very easy installation. The selector fits right in and works as expected. Very happy with the outcome. 5 stars

TheCoffeeMonsterzCo

Jay was amazing with setting it up for me! Responded very quickly to my request and it looks great with my theme.

The Jersey Finder

Super easy to set up, took no more than a minute to get going. Very happy with it— works great. Thanks, MLVeda!

Notify Store

Phulays

I will write a review once I tested your app for a couple of days. Right now I can't give an accurate review of the app. What I can say is that the process of instal is super simple and worked without any issues. For now, I use only the free plan, if I am happy with the app I will consider an upgrade.

vacheshop