4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its automatic currency adjustment feature, which enhances the international shopping experience. It's praised for its seamless integration with various store themes and reliability. The support team is frequently commended for their quick responses, technical expertise, and exceptional customer service, including live chat. The app is beginner-friendly and offers a satisfactory free version.

November 29, 2020

Easy to install with excellent video tutorial support. Unlimited currencies for free is a great feature. 5 stars well deserved!

colossus

Mymustget
Sweden
About 5 hours using the app
February 6, 2020

So far it has been great to work with. Real easy and simple to use. Looks great on the page. Keep up the good work!

Toya Catour
15 minutes using the app
September 30, 2022

Absolutely Horrible it screwed all my pricing and currency converting is working back words $25 price it becomes $1800 and ruined my store with its coding. I deleted the app but still my pricing all screwed up it is a horrible app
do not download

ZeroWater Türkiye
Türkiye
About 7 hours using the app
MLVeda replied October 3, 2022

Hi admin,

Generally, such issues do not happen with the MLV: Auto Currency Switcher app installation unless there is any other currency switcher app or default currency switcher of the theme conflicting with our app.

Our experts can definitely look into this and dig in to resolve any concerns that you have related to MLV: Auto Currency Switcher app.

Customer Success Executives from MLVeda have tried to contact you through emails and phone calls multiple times. Please respond so that we can assist you accordingly.

Feel free to contact us at support@mlveda.com to resolve the issue.

Regards,
Reshma
Customer Success Manager | MLVeda

Edited October 10, 2019

So far I am impressed with this app! Easy to install and didnt require any coding by me. Simple to follow instructions to copy and paste...Hopefully it will continue to work with no issues...thanks for the great app

Neezies Inc.
15 minutes using the app
November 20, 2018

When I installed the app in my account part of the code was not working, the home page sections were not appearing and it took me a whole day to solve it. It has been the worst experience with my shopify account.

RUN AWAY!!!

Sonora eyewear
Singapore
About 7 hours using the app
April 9, 2020

Great app ! Thank you very much ! I like the fact that it automatically changes the currency based on your location

ELEGANT Bra
14 minutes using the app
August 15, 2020

this is really nice APP On Auto Currency Changer. thanks For mlved to this App And this is really Nice

Monster Rabbit - عسل الأرنب الوحشي
United Arab Emirates
14 minutes using the app
September 18, 2021

Very good app that I have used for many of my websites. A necessity for when you're selling internationally!

Happy It's Not Me