MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mememasks

Very useful service. I had problems installing the service myself, but help was provided very quickly. I added their customer service team on Skype and they were very helpful answering all of my questions. Would definitely recommend.

Shoozup

Amrish is very reactive
The app is perfect for my store
I recommend this app to all shopify users

Lee Coren

Location Israel

Amazing app & customer service.
You guys are awesome, thank you so much for the help in installing and customizing the app for my needs!
a++

Koche Kova

Great app and incredible support. I had a problem with the installation and they responded pretty much immediately. They found out it was an issue with the theme I was using but instead of giving up, they took the time to actually fix it. I can highly recommend this app.

Ll Trader

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 3 years

Working perfectly on my store, it was hard for us to do the implementation. But don't worry, the customer service from "Auto Currency Switcher" will take good care of you by doing everything you need, highly recommended.

Paz Online Store

Response was quick right after initial contact and thereafter. The help is there and it comes any time and immediately. The product is great and was installed for us on the same day as we decided for the Currency Switcher. They installed it not only for some major currencies but for all with no extra charge. Product and service highly recommended.

Model Black Hair

Location Trinidad & Tobago

Took them a while to respond, but they foretold that. Response was quick after initial contact. they repositioned the currency converter since it was causing an unusual gap in the theme. They even recolored the letters. I was quite happy with the finished product.

Aimn Oceania

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app! Great customer service!

Parisibespoke

Great app! Looks good on the store and is great for an international audience.
Customer service is second to none also. I had a little technical trouble and the guys at mlveda had it all sorted really quickly. Would highly recommend!

Cstoysjapan

Location Japan
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fast reply and great solution. We are totally satisfied using this app and their service. Highly recommended!