MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sagiftcards

The crew at MLveda have been fantastic. The service they provide to make sure everything is running smoothly is great. I highly recommend their Auto Currency app!

Myjorelie

So far I am happy and it works really well - especially the autoconvert option.
The app is easy to install and I had a quick response and help on integrating it more in line with the shop's theme.

Would be great though if they had more designs to choose from for the currency selection tool / icon and a few options upfront regarding the location of the icon in the shop.

Elegant Frivolity

Wonderful app. Their customer service does a wonderful job of installing and integrating the app to your store. Definitely beats the hassle of doing it yourself.

Rsvp Paris

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 7 years

Usefull app and very helpful staff.

Buyhockeygear

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Just a few days into it, but the app looks fantastic. Most impressive is the quick response directly from the developer checking my site to make sure all is functioning properly. I like that the currency auto converts, but there is still the option to manually change it to other currencies too.

Bebe Hipster

Great app, and the excellent customer service, quick to respond and set up the app.

Rich Boys

Time spent using app About 1 year

I tried out a few apps that switch currency but Auto Currency Switcher was the first and only one to customize their app for my store's very specific need. The Support Team responded quickly and made changes eagerly. I truly appreciate the experience.

Subiwest

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic after sales support - I had a little trouble placing the switcher exactly where i wanted it in my theme as I'd already coded one manually and the two were conflicting. The guys jumped straight in and sorted it out within an hour - very impressive!

A must-have app if you're selling across currencies.

Nice work Amrish.

Andrew

Hautecouturegirls In

Really Must need App for International Sales Live Example at our site www.veeshack.com, And Team Responds quickly to any Technical issues..Very much Recommended.

Mh Muay Thai Special

Great app and the help was exceptional! I struggled to work out how to install the app myself so asked for help just before I went to bed. Woke in the morning and the app was installed and fully functional thanks again!