MLV Auto Currency Switcher

MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 3, 2016

Brilliant app and great customer service would recommend to anyone

Jokideo
Time spent using app: 23 days
February 27, 2016

This app works brilliantly and the Amrish is so hopeful. I had a formatting issue with a theme I bought and he actually went in and fixed it for me within a day! Highly recommend because its works perfectly and the support is amazing!

Giftsbymummy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 26, 2016

Excellent service and very quick they even installed it for me before I woke up this morning. Definately highly recomend this app!

Heavenlyhandbag
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
February 25, 2016

Very happy. After purchase, I asked for assistance installing the App, had a response immediately. App was live almost instantly. Then had some teething problems and Amrish didn't stop until it was resolved, communicating every step of the way. Great customer service.

The Wit And The Will
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
February 25, 2016

Superb! Installed the app then within 2 hours they team had contacted me saying that they had successfully installed the app. I asked for some specific customised options to suit our site better which they completed in moo time and for no additional cost! Highly recommended.

Collect And Display
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 23, 2016

Amazing service! The staff fixed the app for me in 2 hours! Looks good and highly recommended!

Sirensailor
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 23, 2016

This app is a must if you want to sell internationally. The auto conversion works perfectly and also eliminates trailing zeros. Amrish was extremely accomodating and did some extra work to make the converter display exactly as I specified.
Thanks again!

Flixy Hair
Time spent using app: 18 days
February 23, 2016

Works perfectly & got this installed for me so quickly.

My Celebrity Closet
Ireland
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 17, 2016

Great App!

After all the currency converter apps we have tried, the Auto Currency Switcher app exceeded our expectation. It works seamlessly. The guy Amrish did an excellent job in helping to install the app for us; more especially, he customize the look & feel of the app to blend properly with our theme design. Great for online stores looking to reach international audience.

Many thanks,

Emily,
www.HauteFlair.com

Ibeelo
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 12, 2016

We needed some NZD specific changes made to the app and reached out to several other 'currency switcher' type app developers and they all said what we wanted done wasn't possible. However, Amrish and the team from MLveda listened to what we needed and made all the changes very efficiently. We are really impressed by their friendly and accommodating support and would recommend them over the competing apps.

Silkbody 2