MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Skellig Gift Store

Location Ireland

We found that this app didn't work as expected, when we contacted support, and gave them video evidence of the app not working, they told us it was. We're not interested in this type of work.

Mryelh

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app 15 minutes

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. However, the app was crap due to the following, your default currency isn't saved, the price keep changing when you switch between multiple currencies. Looks like there is a bug, that suddenly it doesn't convert rather than just changing the currency sign. I was in a trouble when one of the customer chatted with me about the prices are unbelievable then I noticed it doesn't do proper conversion.

AquaBuddyStore

Location France

After buying the app the automatic location didnt work and after visiting the support 2 times they told me it is fixed while i tested it myself and it is NOT fixed now im not getting any response. Im done with this app and im going to a diffrent app. Shit support shit app

June 17, 2020

I regret the inconvenience. Would you please provide staff access to your theme to shopify@mlveda.com ? Our team will resolve the issue within the next 12 hours.
Have send you personal email as well.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Fils Unique

switching currencies crached the page. doesn't work properly unfortunately. wouldn't recommend and will look for another solution

May 27, 2020

I regret the inconvenience. Would you please provide staff access to your theme to shopify@mlveda.com ? Our team will resolve the issue immeidately. Have send you personal email as well.

Purevurve

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 3 hours

This free apps doesn't work (not sure about the paid apps) with many glitches.

Do NOT install it.

February 4, 2020

Hi,
Free version of the Auto Currency Switcher app works fine.
Please explain what issue did you face, we are here to help you with app setup.
You can contact us at support@mlveda.com as well.
Always Happy To Help.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

irvrsbl

Location Australia

Their support have completely ruined my website!!! Do not get any customisations from them as they are completely incompetent - now my website is slow and full of glitches along with my banner not displayed correctly. This company is honestly fraudulent - they will say a change has been implemented when it clearly hasn't and just send photoshopped screenshots. I will now have to pay someone to fix the problem they have created. They've done edits to my site I haven't even asked for. I don't understand how this app is even permitted to be on here. For the love of god do not download this app!!!!
Also it looks like they are flooding the reviews page with fake reviews so that the negative one's aren't visible. Shopify need to do something about this

MPR Tools & Equipment

Time spent using app 7 minutes

My website doesn't work now. what am I supposed to do here.

January 20, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please disable the app, and approve the collaborator request.
Our team will help you setup the app and make it work for your store.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

Official #Latvian Apparel

Location Ireland

Btoke the site code, many front page glitches and problems with products jus because we uninstalled this app. It doesn't remove all its code so it disrupts the shop.

The app itself was working fine. But i would never have installed it if i would have known that when you try to delete it, it f's everything up.

App Support unresponsive on this case. Shopify support didn't know how to help.
After many hours of different attempts to find and delete the code parts, we managed to get back up, but be aware.... This ia just one of many reviews that say the same that do not use it

Christian Valentin

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 31 minutes

NEVER INSTALL THIS APP!! We tried the pro plan, to find out that it did not do what promise, to we did uninstall it, to we now have TO PAY FOR A CODING EXPERT TO FIX OUR CODE. It will mess your theme, code and homepage up, and you will HAVE TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE your self. We are thinking about our possibilities to report them to officials as it is violating the rules, and we will send the INVOICE of the damage repair to them directly, and if they do NOT ACCEPT this we will report them to Shopify.

We are in the process of making damage control now with shopify experts, and they are stunned on how bad this is.

NEVER INSTALL THIS APP!!

June 21, 2019

I regret the inconvenience you had faced. Would you please let us know what issue did you face ? Our team will work at the highest priority to resolve it without charging any cost. You do not need to pay to any coding expert. We provide free support to all our apps.

Beard Mustache

Location Serbia
Time spent using app 11 minutes

very hard to find currency you want. At least there should be country flags. Customer should be able to find his currency very easy and not to spend the hole day..

Previous 1