4.8

Merchants appreciate this platform for its comprehensive dropshipping features, including product research, order fulfillment, and price monitoring. Its intuitive interface and automation tools streamline business management, saving significant time and effort. The platform also provides educational resources for both new and experienced sellers. Merchants praise the responsive customer support and the direct WhatsApp support. A 14-day trial is available for new merchants. The platform is highly regarded for enhancing efficiency and profitability.

January 27, 2024

Really nice app. Helped us to launch our first orders, and the process was quite clear. Also, we got a lot of help from the support (kudos to Mischelle!) to set up everything perfectly.

Lovi Skincare
7 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 29, 2024

Hi “Lovi Skincare”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Mischelle was able to provide you with exceptional service!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

Edited December 5, 2023

Even though I have been charged 248$ for annual plan. AutoDS did not give me access to my account and asking payment again for their plan.

But after few days Quality control manager Dorina helped me to solve the problem and refunded. My account is working properly now.

LASTNOLOGY
4 months using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied November 26, 2023

Hi "LASTNOLOGY",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience you may have experienced. It was never our intention to create a situation where you were misled regarding our services.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
Please also feel free to contact us at dorina@autods.com

December 6, 2023

so far not bad. not as simple as other platforms to get the orders to go through but i think this platform has alot to offer which makes it more complex.

Tha Dope Shop
About 2 months using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied December 11, 2023

Hi "Tha Dope Shop"!

January 12, 2024

I was using Zendrop before I was told about AutoDS by Jordan Bown. AutoDS was so much easier to use. The user experience was simple and didn't seem complex at all.

StretchMatic
26 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 15, 2024

Hi "StretchMatic",
We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with AutoDS.
Your review made our day!
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve you further.

January 8, 2024

This app is helping me tremendously in my business.
this is something that I highly recommend to anyone who wants to start online retail business.

What You Desire the Most
About 2 months using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 11, 2024

Hi "What You Desire the Most",
We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with AutoDS.
Your review made our day!
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve you further.

February 4, 2024

This app is amazing for starting my first ever business. it is very friendly and offers tons of cool perks to help your business run smoothly. i will be using auto DS for all my next businesses

HavenGlow
8 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied February 6, 2024

Hi "HavenGlow"!

November 23, 2023

As a user of AutoDS, I am thoroughly impressed with its performance and integration with Shopify. The interface is remarkably user-friendly, allowing for smooth navigation and management of my dropshipping business. I particularly appreciate how it simplifies product management. The ability to import and sync products from various suppliers has significantly diversified my product catalog, making my Shopify store more appealing.

One aspect where AutoDS truly stands out is in pricing and inventory control. The automated updates for prices and stock levels are a game-changer, ensuring that my store always reflects the most current information, a crucial factor in maintaining Shopify's standard.

Additionally, the order processing capabilities of AutoDS are outstanding. Its seamless integration with Shopify's system has made order fulfillment a breeze, significantly speeding up the process.

Lastly, the customer support offered by AutoDS is commendable. They are reliable and always ready to assist, aligning perfectly with the customer service expectations of Shopify. Overall, my experience with AutoDS has been exceptional, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to enhance their Shopify store's efficiency and functionality.

Lil' Divas
Norway
About 1 month using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied November 26, 2023

Hi “Lil' Divas”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

February 3, 2024

For a new Shopify owner, AutoDS has helped me step-by-step to set up my store the right way!

Cozie Paws
22 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied February 5, 2024

Hi "Cozie Paws"!

January 17, 2024

This is a great way to start your business. It offers so much for you to get started. I was recommended by Autods, and I definitely recommend it to others who want to try and start a business.

EmporiumLane
10 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 19, 2024

Hi "EmporiumLane"!

Edited January 10, 2024

They will subcribe add ons for you even if you did not sign up and they will refuse refund. Not good customer service.
Dorina from quality control is really helpful, she gave me great customer service and was able to correct everything. I highly recommend her.

Jbitiq
About 1 month using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 4, 2024

Hi “Jbitiq”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Dorina was able to provide you with exceptional service!
Thanks again for supporting our business.