Retail/Wholesale Catalog Maker

Retail/Wholesale Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Online/PDF Catalogs, Line Sheets, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

Alice & Blair

If you want an extremely professional wholesale catalogue produced quickly, this is the best option (trust me - I have tried all the other Shopify apps!)

Excellent features and customer service with more features in the pipeline. We are mainly B2C but branching out in the B2B. So using a dedicated wholesaler plug in is not cost effective right now (as orders are managed by human intervention for B2B).

Give it a try and see what you think!

wolfebrothersco

Their customer service was instant! I downloaded the app and within 5 minutes I had someone building my wholesale sheet and helping me design everything I needed, adding my fonts and photos from my site. It was awesome

Dandelion Decor & Metalworks

I have just started on this, and needed a bit of guidance on setting up my first ever wholesale catalog. They were very helpful on the chat, and immediately started in on getting it going. Great place to start for me. Thank you!

Friddles

I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 because I am still creating our store catalog. However, this app has been fairly simple to navigate and I am pleased with the part of the catalog that I have completed thus far.

Mohtaram

Very easy and quick to use! I developed our first catalog in just five minutes and was ready to send out to wholesalers

Asigbe

Love it! I can add product variants info and images to the catalog and send the digital order sheet to directly take orders from customers .

The Luxe Story

Nice App but extremely expensive at even 99 $ for one month.
You can spend that kind of money have external agencies do it for you in a much better way

April 15, 2019

Hi,

We really glad that you liked our App and we are really sorry to hear that you find our prices expensive. While $99 might seem expensive for one catalog, that's only the case if you create very short catalogs (under 10 pages) once a year. A lot of our customers were spending +$1,000/year to create their catalog so we consider that our prices are pretty competitive especially since you can create as many catalogs as you want with unlimited pages and products.
Moreover, our software not only offers a print version of your catalog but also a digital version embeddable on your website or shareable on social networks which is not the kind of service agencies usually provide.

Best.

Ruby Robin Boutique

Appalled at the cost which I only discovered after 2 hours working on my catalogue. $99 a month is a rip off!

April 13, 2019

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you worked for 2 hours before discovering our pricing. We try to make it clear as possible that our software isn't free by putting our prices on the Shopify App page.

Best.

Della Crew Co.

I used this app to help make my first wholesale catalogue ever and it made it possible. Live Chat was a lot of help for a couple things I couldnt do and overall I am very happy! THANK YOU!

Zaalid

Great customer service!
Very helpful, and they were replying so fast. I like the way my catalog came out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12