Retail/Wholesale Catalog Maker

Retail/Wholesale Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Online/PDF Catalogs, Line Sheets, Barcodes, Products PDF, ...

Friddles

I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 because I am still creating our store catalog. However, this app has been fairly simple to navigate and I am pleased with the part of the catalog that I have completed thus far.

Mohtaram

Very easy and quick to use! I developed our first catalog in just five minutes and was ready to send out to wholesalers

Asigbe

Love it! I can add product variants info and images to the catalog and send the digital order sheet to directly take orders from customers .

The Luxe Story

Nice App but extremely expensive at even 99 $ for one month.
You can spend that kind of money have external agencies do it for you in a much better way

April 15, 2019

Hi,

We really glad that you liked our App and we are really sorry to hear that you find our prices expensive. While $99 might seem expensive for one catalog, that's only the case if you create very short catalogs (under 10 pages) once a year. A lot of our customers were spending +$1,000/year to create their catalog so we consider that our prices are pretty competitive especially since you can create as many catalogs as you want with unlimited pages and products.
Moreover, our software not only offers a print version of your catalog but also a digital version embeddable on your website or shareable on social networks which is not the kind of service agencies usually provide.

Ruby Robin Boutique

Appalled at the cost which I only discovered after 2 hours working on my catalogue. $99 a month is a rip off!

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you worked for 2 hours before discovering our pricing. We try to make it clear as possible that our software isn't free by putting our prices on the Shopify App page.

Della Crew Co.

I used this app to help make my first wholesale catalogue ever and it made it possible. Live Chat was a lot of help for a couple things I couldnt do and overall I am very happy! THANK YOU!

Zaalid

Great customer service!
Very helpful, and they were replying so fast. I like the way my catalog came out.

Iona Buchanan

This is incredibly hard work - the user interface is not intuitive. I have spent the last 3 hours trying in vain to create a catalogue despite a video introduction. It is difficult to change the order in which products are added to a catalogue. It is impossible, as far as I can see to edit the size of text boxes below products (i.e. if you have a smaller photo, you can't increase the amount of text space available). Suppport is cheery, but not very helpful. If they create a catalogue for you, you can't then edit on-line what they have done becasue the bespoke service uses different tools. Can someone please develop a catalogue builder that uses drag and drop with easy re-sizing of the various elements.

Hi Iona,

We pushed a lot of updates since then and you can now easily sort your products once they are added to your catalog among other things. Don't hesitate to contact us if you want to give it another try. We will gladly extend your trial period.

Cheers.

Maho

This app has gotten progressively worse; it used to work but is not extremely buggy. Products routinely disappear from being added to a catalog, alignment is off, in short this does not work as advertised. Moreover, customer support is non-existent (they never use chat support, and don't return emails). RUN from this terrible app.

Hi Maho,

Sorry to hear that you had trouble with our software. We had a few issues just after releasing our image compression algorithm which is why some of your product images weren't displayed properly. It has long been solved since then. Concerning customer support, our mail provider mistakenly tagged your emails as spam that's why you didn't get any reply. I can assure you that is not the case anymore. So if you want to give it another try, please let us know and we will gladly extend your trial period.

Headbands of Hope

I use Now In Store for our line sheets and I love them! Anytime I have issues I always get responses back asap with solutions to my problems! I recommend using their services :) They are also always working to improve their software which is great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12