Retail/Wholesale Catalog Maker

Retail/Wholesale Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Online/PDF Catalogs, Line Sheets, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

Wildlife Tree

UPDATE: I added one more star because their support has been responsive. They have fixed my issues, but I am still upset that it had to be brought to my attention from a sales lead. Needs more user testing on this app! They said the digital cart broke because they are working on the new one---but when were you going to notify your paying customers about the current one breaking???

OLDER REVIEW: Absolute garbage experience. The online print catalog is ok, but not intuitive in the slightest to update it. The digital catalog is atrocious. Some buttons just don't work, so many errors to count. It's basically the most unusable experience I've seen. Don't waste your money on this thing!

November 13, 2019

Hi,

My name is Kwaku from Now In Store. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble with our app.

We have already released a fix for your issues with the digital catalog buttons (you will need to do a hard refresh of your page to use this fix, see shortcuts: https://fabricdigital.co.nz/blog/how-to-hard-refresh-your-browser-and-clear-cache).

As you can see we are pretty responsive to our users. Would you mind giving me more details about other problems you might have encountered at support@nowinstore.com? I'm sure everything else can be easily fixed as well.

Be Inspired UP

Excellent so far, just getting started and learning how to build, but pretty efficient and easy to learn with a bit of assistance i understood the variables and how to apply myself going forward. Very helpful support.

Beyond the Urn

Took a bit of time but does the trick! Would like to see a bit more control on the variant editing though

September 25, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your amazing review. Can you please contact me at support@nowinstore.com about your needs concerning variants?

We do have some advanced features for customization that might help you accomplish what you need.

Best,
Kwaku

Emily Lacey

So quick & easy to use! I love how the customer service team contacted me right away to help. Very straightforward.

Alice & Blair

Extremely temperamental.

Only time I have got anything out of it is when they admin does it for me.

What am I paying for exactly? How is it automatic if it doesn't do simple things automatically?

Stop adding stupid features and get the core components working flawlessly please!!!

FULL REFUND REQUESTED PLEASE - YOU DO NOT HAVE A WORKING PRODUCT!!!!

wolfebrothersco

Their customer service was instant! I downloaded the app and within 5 minutes I had someone building my wholesale sheet and helping me design everything I needed, adding my fonts and photos from my site. It was awesome

Dandelion Decor & Metalworks

I have just started on this, and needed a bit of guidance on setting up my first ever wholesale catalog. They were very helpful on the chat, and immediately started in on getting it going. Great place to start for me. Thank you!

Friddles

I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 because I am still creating our store catalog. However, this app has been fairly simple to navigate and I am pleased with the part of the catalog that I have completed thus far.

Mohtaram

Very easy and quick to use! I developed our first catalog in just five minutes and was ready to send out to wholesalers

Asigbe

Love it! I can add product variants info and images to the catalog and send the digital order sheet to directly take orders from customers .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13