Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

Veritas Home

I have had this app downloaded for years and it was working just fine. After the latest update, I am no longer able to access the app or my catalogs. I have been paying a high monthly fee and not being able to eve access the app at all. I have even tried contacting support multiple times and am unable to find a solution. Waste of $500 the last 5 months. Too many errors.

October 27, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble with our software. We received your first email on September the 10th and I personally replied to it but I didn't receive any reply from you. I also sent you an email yesterday with no reply as well so I think you should check your spam folder for ticket #211 and #418.

I also have no problem accessing your catalogs so is it possible that you have two accounts with us? I will send you an email with more details.

Neo Dens

not working :(
no support and no use of this app, plus all our catalogs have been lost
very big annual fee

August 18, 2020

Hi,

Our app is still 100% supported and compatible with the latest Shopify version.

Concerning your catalogs, they are still there. You just have two accounts with us with two different emails. I'll contact you directly by email to solve this issue in private.

CRANN

Good idea but truly terrible UX and UI. Very hard to customize correctly not really what I was hoping for but going to continue testing

June 2, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We recently released a new feature that gives you the ability to completely customize your design by using CSS. We can set it up for you if you would like.

The Candleman's Natural Candles

Will try it out this week, from what I had in my trial this app seems so worth it. Very powerful. You can create barcodes, product lists, catalogs and much more.

FabHub

Great app. the upgrade is way too expensive for only barcode generator.

Wildlife Tree

UPDATE: I added one more star because their support has been responsive. They have fixed my issues, but I am still upset that it had to be brought to my attention from a sales lead. Needs more user testing on this app! They said the digital cart broke because they are working on the new one---but when were you going to notify your paying customers about the current one breaking???

OLDER REVIEW: Absolute garbage experience. The online print catalog is ok, but not intuitive in the slightest to update it. The digital catalog is atrocious. Some buttons just don't work, so many errors to count. It's basically the most unusable experience I've seen. Don't waste your money on this thing!

November 13, 2019

Hi,

My name is Kwaku from Now In Store. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble with our app.

We have already released a fix for your issues with the digital catalog buttons (you will need to do a hard refresh of your page to use this fix, see shortcuts: https://fabricdigital.co.nz/blog/how-to-hard-refresh-your-browser-and-clear-cache).

As you can see we are pretty responsive to our users. Would you mind giving me more details about other problems you might have encountered at support@nowinstore.com? I'm sure everything else can be easily fixed as well.

Be Inspired UP

Excellent so far, just getting started and learning how to build, but pretty efficient and easy to learn with a bit of assistance i understood the variables and how to apply myself going forward. Very helpful support.

Beyond the Urn

Took a bit of time but does the trick! Would like to see a bit more control on the variant editing though

September 25, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your amazing review. Can you please contact me at support@nowinstore.com about your needs concerning variants?

We do have some advanced features for customization that might help you accomplish what you need.

Emily Lacey

So quick & easy to use! I love how the customer service team contacted me right away to help. Very straightforward.

Alice & Blair

Quite temperamental but they are improving.

It sort of does the job okay but a bit expensive for what you actually get.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13