Catalog Maker by Now In Store

Catalog Maker by Now In Store

by Now In Store Inc.

Digital & Printable Line Sheets, Catalogs & Tear Sheets

Della Crew Co.

I used this app to help make my first wholesale catalogue ever and it made it possible. Live Chat was a lot of help for a couple things I couldnt do and overall I am very happy! THANK YOU!

Zaalid

Great customer service!
Very helpful, and they were replying so fast. I like the way my catalog came out.

Iona Buchanan

This is incredibly hard work - the user interface is not intuitive. I have spent the last 3 hours trying in vain to create a catalogue despite a video introduction. It is difficult to change the order in which products are added to a catalogue. It is impossible, as far as I can see to edit the size of text boxes below products (i.e. if you have a smaller photo, you can't increase the amount of text space available). Suppport is cheery, but not very helpful. If they create a catalogue for you, you can't then edit on-line what they have done becasue the bespoke service uses different tools. Can someone please develop a catalogue builder that uses drag and drop with easy re-sizing of the various elements.

Maho

This app has gotten progressively worse; it used to work but is not extremely buggy. Products routinely disappear from being added to a catalog, alignment is off, in short this does not work as advertised. Moreover, customer support is non-existent (they never use chat support, and don't return emails). RUN from this terrible app.

Headbands of Hope

I use Now In Store for our line sheets and I love them! Anytime I have issues I always get responses back asap with solutions to my problems! I recommend using their services :) They are also always working to improve their software which is great!

Janlitlfeather

Each time I have needed help the chat has been great. Even when chat is not available I get an email for help really fast. Everyone is nice and friendly and that's a big help when you are feeling overwhelmed and on a deadline.

Sf Imports Inc

I'm trying so hard to like this app. There are things I like. It's ALMOST GREAT. Yet, for example, right this minute I can't load my catalogs. The server isn't responding.

It is CLUNKY. I've just spend 12 hours straight with it and 6 of those hours were wasted on figuring the quirks:
1. If you want to hover to edit an image, make sure the title text has been shrunk to fit inside the title box (which you will have to do since it's default load is too big, and which you will have to do for every single page).
2. DO NOT USE EDIT MODE. You THINK you will be editing one picture/sku BUT you will be very sad to see your whole document will be re-shuffled and yes, you will need to start your entire catalog over from scratch.
3. You need to insert a few pages in the middle of the doc? Well, it looks like it could BUT here's the quirk: Do not hit "load all" one of the apps better features because it will load at the end of the doc and not inside the doc in the spot you chose. And you will have to move each page, manually, one click at a time, to the spot and if you loaded several pages - well, grab a sandwich.
- If you count the number of sku's and make sure you insert pages in the spot you want and manually click each one in - that's the work around.

That's it for now - Going back to see if I can load my catalogs since my deadline is in about 1. 5 hours. Fingers crossed.

Erin Mcgraw Soap Cosmetics

This app is such a waste of time. Signed up for the 14-day FREE trial. Spent 2 days creating my catalog only to find out that you actually have to spend a minimum of $99 to have any access to your finished product. Extremely disappointed with this company and their lack of communicating this rather large fee. This app is a SCAM! Don't waste your time!

Stockholm Rose Designs

waste of time. $99 starting price for catalogues.

Bones And Balloons

Support staff was very quick to reply and helped me with every issue I had. The app is very easy to use and has good features.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11