Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker | Reviews

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

Quality MRO

Lots of function, lots of flaws. Has CSS function to style the catalog as needed but has limitations too. No autosave feature so will lose changes if page freezes which happens often when dealing with a larger catalog or if you forget like I did. More often than not, editing is slow and takes a while to make changes needed to text, layout, etc. So no quick edits or changes, expect to spend a while editing waiting for the system to catch up with you when you click on text/while making changes to text. Horribly glitchy with Chrome browser at times, which is a super common browser to use but not sure it would work any better with any other browser but shouldn't have to tho, it should work with any browser. One of the most infuriating issue I found (so far but still working on the catalog so that could easily change) is that the About page img is hard to change... I removed old img, added new img, couldn't edit text afterwards. I removed img and text and tried layering the img under the text, clicked on img option on left of screen in edit layout mode and up pops up a text layer (wtf?). No matter how hard I tried, just couldn't get that to display right without having to completely start from scratch with a new page and build up my own About page. Another infuriating issue is that the text can be changed (font, size, color, etc) but when you look at it via html mode, there exist all the settings you selecting while changing out the font, size, and other attributes. All of it there, waiting to mess up how your text is displayed when you least expect it. All of it, littered throughout the paragraph in the background, ready to make your text look like sh**. Try cleaning it up and expect the page to freeze and the task becomes almost impossible to complete. Can't use custom fonts even tho it offers the use of them because the PDF export will not include them when you download the catalog, it feels like it's a gimmick to make the app seem full of features but in actuality it's only for certain uses not all (ie: custom fonts may be visible only for the digital catalog / editing phase but not PDF versions or something to that effect) which makes this feature completely useless for me. Frustrating . . . I am only giving this app any stars because it does have a lot of features that do make this app worth it IF the developers can fix the major issues the app has but not sure those issues will ever be worked on. Me personally, I am using this until I find something better and probably will never look back ಠ_ಠ

November 22, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it. We were not aware of these issues but we will try to reproduce them and fix them as soon as possible. We will follow up with you by the end of the week with an update.

You should also know that you can contact us at any time on live chat if you have trouble editing your catalog and our customer support representative can even do the necessary modifications for you if you would like.

Janlitlfeather Gourmet

I have been using this app for years and it has been great! The staff are very good at helping you when you have any problems or questions.

Mbabazi House of Style

I have not used this app before yet, i just paid for it, i hope it is worth it.
Looking forward to creating catalogues with it.

Yellow Tag Pro

Confusing and complicated. Not doing any thing after i install the app. looks fancy but no any activities.

September 5, 2021

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you found our app confusing and complicated. Our support team is here to help you and guide you. They can also create a template for your business free of charge to help you get started so don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@nowinstore.com.

We will be happy to provide any assistance you need.

MoldyFun™

Works well but price is a bit steep. When will you consider a per page price or flexible plan as just want this for maximum 5 products.

Franciscosmetics

For marketing and get more conversions social media, print for clients and much more better presentation for outside clients easy to use

Cleean.dk

The support is faaaaantastic. They are so helpfull and understanding for every problem or wish you have.. 10 stars from here

Circle Circle Dot Dot

I spent hours building my catalog and once I tried to open it, there were watermarks everywhere to upgrade my account. I was silly and wasted my time on this. Don't be me.

December 7, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry to read that you thought that our software was completely free. We have already changed our Shopify app description so that very clear that PDFs have watermark during the trial period. We will do the same on our pricing page as well so that nobody find itself in the same situation as you.

To compensate you for this misunderstanding, we will gladly offer you a discount on any plan you'd like. You can contact us on live chat and we will send you a coupon code.

Again, our apologies for this confusion.

Poe and Company Limited

This was an expensive app for me to purchase and the GUI is glitchy on Google Chrome and after spending numerous hours creating my about page which has alot of text and uploading my font, I find the export does NOT function with my selected font. I went back and chose a generic font like Roboto and again, the export was terrible!

December 4, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry that you were having trouble with your font. As you may have already noticed on your account. This issue has been solved the same day you notified us about this.

Please let us know if you have any other issues.

Veritas Home

I have had this app downloaded for years and it was working just fine. After the latest update, I am no longer able to access the app or my catalogs. I have been paying a high monthly fee and not being able to eve access the app at all. I have even tried contacting support multiple times and am unable to find a solution. Waste of $500 the last 5 months. Too many errors.

October 27, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble with our software. We received your first email on September the 10th and I personally replied to it but I didn't receive any reply from you. I also sent you an email yesterday with no reply as well so I think you should check your spam folder for ticket #211 and #418.

I also have no problem accessing your catalogs so is it possible that you have two accounts with us? I will send you an email with more details.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14