Catalog Maker by Now In Store

Catalog Maker by Now In Store

by Now In Store Inc.

Digital & Printable Line Sheets/Catalogs For Your Business

Janlitlfeather

Each time I have needed help the chat has been great. Even when chat is not available I get an email for help really fast. Everyone is nice and friendly and that's a big help when you are feeling overwhelmed and on a deadline.

Sf Imports Inc

I'm trying so hard to like this app. There are things I like. It's ALMOST GREAT. Yet, for example, right this minute I can't load my catalogs. The server isn't responding.

It is CLUNKY. I've just spend 12 hours straight with it and 6 of those hours were wasted on figuring the quirks: 1. If you want to hover to edit an image, make sure the title text has been shrunk to fit inside the title box (which you will have to do since it's default load is too big, and which you will have to do for every single page). 2. DO NOT USE EDIT MODE. You THINK you will be editing one picture/sku BUT you will be very sad to see your whole document will be re-shuffled and yes, you will need to start your entire catalog over from scratch. 3. You need to insert a few pages in the middle of the doc? Well, it looks like it could BUT here's the quirk: Do not hit "load all" one of the apps better features because it will load at the end of the doc and not inside the doc in the spot you chose. And you will have to move each page, manually, one click at a time, to the spot and if you loaded several pages - well, grab a sandwich. - If you count the number of sku's and make sure you insert pages in the spot you want and manually click each one in - that's the work around.

That's it for now - Going back to see if I can load my catalogs since my deadline is in about 1. 5 hours. Fingers crossed.

Erin Mcgraw Soap Cosmetics

This app is such a waste of time. Signed up for the 14-day FREE trial. Spent 2 days creating my catalog only to find out that you actually have to spend a minimum of $99 to have any access to your finished product. Extremely disappointed with this company and their lack of communicating this rather large fee. This app is a SCAM! Don't waste your time!

Stockholm Rose Designs

waste of time. $99 starting price for catalogues.

Bones And Balloons

Support staff was very quick to reply and helped me with every issue I had. The app is very easy to use and has good features.

540 Orderzone

I shopped around and tested EVERY catalog builder in the App store. I WAS GETTING SOOOO FRUSTRATED as every catalog builder App seemed to have 80% of the functionality that I needed. However, was always missing 1 or 2 very important steps for my business. Automatic Catalog Builder turned out to be the easiest and best option. It was easy to use, automatically linked my products so I didn't have to manually keep it up to date. I could enter custom information about my products that I didn't want to have on my Shopify store, just in my catalogs. It was the most expensive one out there that I tested, however, after the headaches I went through with all the other Apps it is well worth the price.

Mariacolombia

Had started using the software last minute and needed a working mock up urgently-- the staff responded after hours and solved my issue instantly. Amazing product, amazing service. Still can't believe I found this app.

Nomose Couture

The Free trial is not free. It is a waste of time as you cannot download the catalog. The actual fee is $33 per month and they charge 6 months

Double Happiness Jewelry Home

Best of available options I could find by far. Thanks.

Dixie Darlin Wholesale

*** DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY *** The 14 day free trial is very misleading, gives you a general idea of ease - you sign up for the $33/mo (6 months) which turns into $198 right out the gate! Again misleading with price, but whatever I was on a time crunch and needed it now. The software FIGHTS you the entire time, spent 2 hours putting a VERY basic line sheet together, downloaded it and it DOES NOT look like the online preview!!! So I try to reach customer support - no phone number. I go back and forth messaging "Carolina." Finally had enough and said I'm done refund my money... "We don't do refunds once the catalog is created and downloaded." ..... IT WASN'T DOWNLOADED CORRECTLY TO BEGIN WITH!!!!! Extremely disappoint, was hoping this app would eliminate extra work, but instead has caused a $198 headache!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11