Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

Double Happiness Jewelry Home

Best of available options I could find by far. Thanks.

Dixie Darlin Wholesale

*** DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY *** The 14 day free trial is very misleading, gives you a general idea of ease - you sign up for the $33/mo (6 months) which turns into $198 right out the gate! Again misleading with price, but whatever I was on a time crunch and needed it now. The software FIGHTS you the entire time, spent 2 hours putting a VERY basic line sheet together, downloaded it and it DOES NOT look like the online preview!!! So I try to reach customer support - no phone number. I go back and forth messaging "Carolina." Finally had enough and said I'm done refund my money... "We don't do refunds once the catalog is created and downloaded." ..... IT WASN'T DOWNLOADED CORRECTLY TO BEGIN WITH!!!!! Extremely disappoint, was hoping this app would eliminate extra work, but instead has caused a $198 headache!!!!

Maple Rose

App says it's a 14 day FREE trial but must pay to do more than create. Wasted time creating it.

Que Shebley

This app has false advertising, says free trial than it charges me immediately $198, absolutely ridiculous, shopify should ban developers like this. very bad experience i will never again. DONT CLICK THE INSTALL

T Shirt Africain Com

I tested several apps and this is by far the best one to create line sheets and catalogs in the Shopify App store. It has wholesale contracts and order forms ready to use. I also really like the fact that you can edit your products information once you add them to a catalog so that it doesn't impact your online store.

You can now create social network images to post on Facebook and Twitter in one shot with their new App too. I love it!

Cypress Custom Gifts

Easily the fastest catalog I have ever made. I don't have time in my day to make these things, and this will free up that time immensely!

Live A Wild Life

While this may be the best catalog builder app available, it is pretty limited as far as page layout options, image cropping, and text formatting with the "Essential" plan (disappointing considering the price). Tech support via chat is responsive and somewhat helpful, but limitations in functionality make this unusable for my needs. (If I change item pricing in Shopify, it doesn't automatically sync/update with an existing catalog; I have to re-add EVERY product! What?!) The upgraded "Custom" plan is cost-prohibitive, and based on functionality of Essential version, not at all confident it will do what I need it to do.

Horsethief Canyon Soap Company

This is a great program! I no longer have to spend hours drafting wholesale line sheets/catalogs. This is a very straightforward program that allows for quick drafting of catalogs. Very happy.

Sitara Collections

I've been using the test version of the software and compared to the others I've tested, this one seems to deliver just what I need. User learning curve not that steep, either.

Sbz Brand

PROS: Definitely one of the easiest to use. Makes quality catalogs that are great for our brand image.

CONS: A higher price point than expected. Can use some updates to make the re-ordering of products more simple.