Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

MoldyFun™

Works well but price is a bit steep. When will you consider a per page price or flexible plan as just want this for maximum 5 products.

Franciscosmetics

For marketing and get more conversions social media, print for clients and much more better presentation for outside clients easy to use

Cleean.dk

The support is faaaaantastic. They are so helpfull and understanding for every problem or wish you have.. 10 stars from here

Circle Circle Dot Dot

I spent hours building my catalog and once I tried to open it, there were watermarks everywhere to upgrade my account. I was silly and wasted my time on this. Don't be me.

December 7, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry to read that you thought that our software was completely free. We have already changed our Shopify app description so that very clear that PDFs have watermark during the trial period. We will do the same on our pricing page as well so that nobody find itself in the same situation as you.

To compensate you for this misunderstanding, we will gladly offer you a discount on any plan you'd like. You can contact us on live chat and we will send you a coupon code.

Again, our apologies for this confusion.

Poe and Company Limited

This was an expensive app for me to purchase and the GUI is glitchy on Google Chrome and after spending numerous hours creating my about page which has alot of text and uploading my font, I find the export does NOT function with my selected font. I went back and chose a generic font like Roboto and again, the export was terrible!

December 4, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry that you were having trouble with your font. As you may have already noticed on your account. This issue has been solved the same day you notified us about this.

Please let us know if you have any other issues.

Veritas Home

I have had this app downloaded for years and it was working just fine. After the latest update, I am no longer able to access the app or my catalogs. I have been paying a high monthly fee and not being able to eve access the app at all. I have even tried contacting support multiple times and am unable to find a solution. Waste of $500 the last 5 months. Too many errors.

October 27, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble with our software. We received your first email on September the 10th and I personally replied to it but I didn't receive any reply from you. I also sent you an email yesterday with no reply as well so I think you should check your spam folder for ticket #211 and #418.

I also have no problem accessing your catalogs so is it possible that you have two accounts with us? I will send you an email with more details.

Neo Dens

not working :(
no support and no use of this app, plus all our catalogs have been lost
very big annual fee

August 18, 2020

Hi,

Our app is still 100% supported and compatible with the latest Shopify version.

Concerning your catalogs, they are still there. You just have two accounts with us with two different emails. I'll contact you directly by email to solve this issue in private.

CRANN

Good idea but truly terrible UX and UI. Very hard to customize correctly not really what I was hoping for but going to continue testing

June 2, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We recently released a new feature that gives you the ability to completely customize your design by using CSS. We can set it up for you if you would like.

The Candleman's Natural Candles

Will try it out this week, from what I had in my trial this app seems so worth it. Very powerful. You can create barcodes, product lists, catalogs and much more.

FabHub

Great app. the upgrade is way too expensive for only barcode generator.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13