Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

Cypress Custom Gifts

Easily the fastest catalog I have ever made. I don't have time in my day to make these things, and this will free up that time immensely!

Live A Wild Life

While this may be the best catalog builder app available, it is pretty limited as far as page layout options, image cropping, and text formatting with the "Essential" plan (disappointing considering the price). Tech support via chat is responsive and somewhat helpful, but limitations in functionality make this unusable for my needs. (If I change item pricing in Shopify, it doesn't automatically sync/update with an existing catalog; I have to re-add EVERY product! What?!) The upgraded "Custom" plan is cost-prohibitive, and based on functionality of Essential version, not at all confident it will do what I need it to do.

Horsethief Canyon Soap Company

This is a great program! I no longer have to spend hours drafting wholesale line sheets/catalogs. This is a very straightforward program that allows for quick drafting of catalogs. Very happy.

Sitara Collections

I've been using the test version of the software and compared to the others I've tested, this one seems to deliver just what I need. User learning curve not that steep, either.

Sbz Brand

PROS: Definitely one of the easiest to use. Makes quality catalogs that are great for our brand image.

CONS: A higher price point than expected. Can use some updates to make the re-ordering of products more simple.

Solecentralfallriver

I did a trial offer with a few and this was definetely the easiest to figure out. So far so good.

Tovisorga

So far so good. Would be nice to have a bigger choice of fonts, and difficult to juggle photos with available places to put text, but generally, a life saver. Wish I'd discovered it a year ago.

Mezel Mods

Great success with this product- like the level of professionalism and ease with which I can create custom catalogues. I've learned that having the ability to create custom catalogues based on the wholesale or retail customer is critical. This app allows you to do that easily.

Lineagewear

This app is great if you are FREQUENTLY updating line sheets. If you are a small business and need one once a year or some other infrequent amount of time, don't waste your money. They say $33/month, but they only offer 6 months or yearly payment plans. I've now spent around $400 for four line sheets that are utterly useless the second they are out of date. Once downloaded- even after converting from pdf to word/docs, the formatting built in makes it such a mess to edit, it will probably be faster to start from scratch. Now I don't want to pay to sign up again on principle.

Tono A Tono

Worst catalog ever. Too slow, is not friendly, disorganizes products automatically. They change their version all the time without let the customers know.