Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

Sitara Collections

I've been using the test version of the software and compared to the others I've tested, this one seems to deliver just what I need. User learning curve not that steep, either.

Sbz Brand

PROS: Definitely one of the easiest to use. Makes quality catalogs that are great for our brand image.

CONS: A higher price point than expected. Can use some updates to make the re-ordering of products more simple.

Solecentralfallriver

I did a trial offer with a few and this was definetely the easiest to figure out. So far so good.

Tovisorga

So far so good. Would be nice to have a bigger choice of fonts, and difficult to juggle photos with available places to put text, but generally, a life saver. Wish I'd discovered it a year ago.

Mezel Mods

Great success with this product- like the level of professionalism and ease with which I can create custom catalogues. I've learned that having the ability to create custom catalogues based on the wholesale or retail customer is critical. This app allows you to do that easily.

Lineagewear

This app is great if you are FREQUENTLY updating line sheets. If you are a small business and need one once a year or some other infrequent amount of time, don't waste your money. They say $33/month, but they only offer 6 months or yearly payment plans. I've now spent around $400 for four line sheets that are utterly useless the second they are out of date. Once downloaded- even after converting from pdf to word/docs, the formatting built in makes it such a mess to edit, it will probably be faster to start from scratch. Now I don't want to pay to sign up again on principle.

Tono A Tono

Worst catalog ever. Too slow, is not friendly, disorganizes products automatically. They change their version all the time without let the customers know.

Yoga Democracy

Glitchy and hard to use. Font sizes starting appearing insanely small on the online version. They offered me an upgrade (thanks :-( I would expect readable text to come as standard) but refused to help me fix the font sizes of my prices. So my prices appeared with a font size so small they were unreadable. When I pressed for a solution. They refunded me my subscription. Great, except their inability or refusal to fix a simple problem cost me hours of lost work. Not happy. Don't waste your time.

La2la Designs

Could not have asked for better. Extremely simple and easy to implement

Rogueandwolfwholesale

It's the best of the catalogue builders available in the app store if you need a PDF export. We use it extensively for linesheets in our wholesale-only Shopify store.

There are a few issues here and there, particularly in formatting and customisation. you will probably need a PDF editor to finalise the catalogue.

Customer care has been good, responsive and helpful.