Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

Yoga Democracy

Glitchy and hard to use. Font sizes starting appearing insanely small on the online version. They offered me an upgrade (thanks :-( I would expect readable text to come as standard) but refused to help me fix the font sizes of my prices. So my prices appeared with a font size so small they were unreadable. When I pressed for a solution. They refunded me my subscription. Great, except their inability or refusal to fix a simple problem cost me hours of lost work. Not happy. Don't waste your time.

La2la Designs

Could not have asked for better. Extremely simple and easy to implement

Rogueandwolfwholesale

It's the best of the catalogue builders available in the app store if you need a PDF export. We use it extensively for linesheets in our wholesale-only Shopify store.

There are a few issues here and there, particularly in formatting and customisation. you will probably need a PDF editor to finalise the catalogue.

Customer care has been good, responsive and helpful.

Cuff Love Company

Save your $$$. When I researched the prices seemed reasonable and when I went to pay they were triple what they had advertised with completely unreasonable pricing plans. If I only need one catalog, the least I can pay is $99.

The app does not let you do any product editing when you are in there, you have to go back to your store and edit it there (which may not be the edits you want for your store front). Several words are spelled incorrectly within the app (nit-picking I know, but for the price you think they would have correct spelling. There is no undo, so if you make a change you are stuck with it.There is no way to change the image that comes over, even if you have multiple images in your store and the list goes on and on.

5by7

Its a shit product, save your money.

The World Of Punam

i used Now In Store catalogs when I used to be on etsy….now i am on Shopify and i am blown away (in a good way) by all the updates on their system...i was going to hire a designer to make my lookbooks and i basically saved a ton of cash (and time!!!!!) using these guys instead….my lookbooks are turning out to be really pretty…

Outlaw Soaps

Very intuitive and easy to use. I was able to do in an hour what had previously taken me days. Plus, great support. Very pleased!

Apoc Industries

Quick and easy why to give your dealers a catalog that is easy to update.

Kiko Leather

This app is way too expensive. 59$/mo for a catalog are you kidding? It does a good job but there is another app on the app store call Product Catalog Builder that does the same and a little more for only 10$ a month so i went to them. If you guys reduced your price you would get much more business in my opinion.

Bertha Roy Boutique

this app sucks. It does not let you customize the products for the catalog. now I don't know how to delete the app. uuuuugggghhh sooooo frustrating. waste of time.