Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

5by7

Its a shit product, save your money.

The World Of Punam

i used Now In Store catalogs when I used to be on etsy….now i am on Shopify and i am blown away (in a good way) by all the updates on their system...i was going to hire a designer to make my lookbooks and i basically saved a ton of cash (and time!!!!!) using these guys instead….my lookbooks are turning out to be really pretty…

Outlaw Soaps

Very intuitive and easy to use. I was able to do in an hour what had previously taken me days. Plus, great support. Very pleased!

Apoc Industries

Quick and easy why to give your dealers a catalog that is easy to update.

Kiko Leather

This app is way too expensive. 59$/mo for a catalog are you kidding? It does a good job but there is another app on the app store call Product Catalog Builder that does the same and a little more for only 10$ a month so i went to them. If you guys reduced your price you would get much more business in my opinion.

Bertha Roy Boutique

this app sucks. It does not let you customize the products for the catalog. now I don't know how to delete the app. uuuuugggghhh sooooo frustrating. waste of time.

Casah

Horrible App, i wasted my time. I even designed a cool cover to add to the printable catalog, but when i downloaded it, it had a horrible watermark. The online catalog is just not good enough. Sorry guys, good idea, bad performance.

Le Monsieur

Amazing App.
Takes literally seconds to do.
For mere pennies..You can't ask for anything more.

So Rad

Really nice, but not for$12/ month.. maybe an annual fee? Poor communication too.

Issa Asad Phone

It's good I had some problems linking though for example I wanted to link one of my products to this external site, which works fine, but it wouldnt let me