Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

Mochibrand

Strong integration with Shopify, the products, the variants, and all the necessary details are automatically available for editing and adding for catalog building. Beautifully designed minimalist interface is simple and elegant. It's worth it.

ECO Light LED direct

This is so easy to use, catalog looks like it was professionally made.

Breakaway Tackle Mexico

Excelente aplicación, fácil de usar y muy profesional. Es mucho mas barato que pagarle a un diseñador para que lo haga y ademas es inmediato.

Sound For Health

Easy to use and good features for the price - recommended!

Craft Beer Hound

Very easy to use - especially compared to another similar app that I tried.

Maison de Papier

Fantastic App! Does a great job on large product lines and wholesale pricing.

Secrets Boutique

Great App. Seems able to cope with my 700+ items with no problems. Would recommend to Shopify users.

THE HAIRKLIP

Now In Catalog Builder is just a perfect application for creating product catalog. It saves your time by almost 99%. We highly recommend it to every Shopify store owners. Love it.

Brickhouse Boutique

Thinking this is the app that I am looking for. I compared it to Catalog Machine and while the pricing structure is higher it includes no limitations. It also was a one click catalog versus having to drag and drop each photo with Catalog Machine. So far I have to give this app a 5 star rating! It is what Brick House Boutique is looking for.

bonniebling

This is going to save us so much time. Takes an age to collate all our product images and descriptions and get them laid out but now this app does it all for us!